Watched Gurvan Hall's Hudl

Kid has range and can lay the lumber for a player his size. Can't wait to see him fill out and get stronger.

Advertisement
One of my favorite signees. Would love to see him or another of the young Safeties start eating up Redwine’s minutes.

I like Redwine, and when he gets there he usually makes the tackle. Problem is he doesn’t get there enough due to his limited athleticism.

We need an infusion of athleticism in the back end, and these new guys bring that. Hall is going to give 5 star production.

One of my favorite signees. Would love to see him or another of the young Safeties start eating up Redwine’s minutes.

I like Redwine, and when he gets there he usually makes the tackle. Problem is he doesn’t get there enough due to his limited athleticism.

We need an infusion of athleticism in the back end, and these new guys bring that. Hall is going to give 5 star production.

getting him early is huge, if he outproduces redwine all spring I wouldn't mind #4 and #26 starting day 1.

Advertisement
getting him early is huge, if he outproduces redwine all spring I wouldn't mind #4 and #26 starting day 1.
We need some of these young guys to be super talents and start eating minutes of less talented incumbents. Remember how Reggie Wayne and Santana put guys like Omar Rolle on the bench?

Again. Still laughing at the fact this kid got his recruiting ranking dropped as last cycle went on. He's a Top 50 player imo, and one of the top safeties in his class. As good as Jaquan Johnson is, Hall is an elite athlete and the probably the best talent we've signed at that position, maybe since Kenny Phillips.

That's all, for your enjoyment:

Hall is a monster. Big plans for that kid. Our main obstacle with him is keeping him outta the streets.

Advertisement
Vaughn no but Ray Ray has all the talent in the world. Still starting in the NFL
We just had him in the wrong position and he was part of the scandal so never got to see what he could do
Ray rays problem was the same as alot of our defenders from that time. He wasnt one of onions do boys. The careers onion destroyed. It really is sad to see all these kids still duped by his lines. He takes all the credit for the ones who panned out under him which would have regardless in the system as it was strong but none of the blame for the others. Its just all on them.

Advertisement
Back