Watch the WR and DE offers start flying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We've been throwing out tons of WR/DE offers for at least a month. Apparently staff saw this coming and was getting ahead of the de-commitments. Glass half-full on this situation; our coaching staff isn't dumb and is well prepared to move on in these situations (something that most of our previous staff wasn't able to handle).

If recruiting ****es you off, just ignore it until signing day and then watch them grow into future Canes. Enjoy your weekend and don't let high school kids get to you.

Normally I wouldn’t worry about decommits but these kids are so annoying. “I love Miami. I’m all Miami but I’m gonna leave Miami for a backwoods school that’s completely the opposite.” Just leave. Don’t give a fake speech and show how fake you are.

Normally I wouldn’t worry about decommits but these kids are so annoying. “I love Miami. I’m all Miami but I’m gonna leave Miami for a backwoods school that’s completely the opposite.” Just leave. Don’t give a fake speech and show how fake you are.
I get it but these are 15-18 y/o kids we're talking about here. Remember how many immature, dumb decisions we made at that age? Now add the pressure of coaches, "agents", players, family, friends and random people on social media pulling you in 15 different directions on where you're going to spend the next 3-4 years. I'm pretty sure I'd make some mistakes along the way as well. Again, just gotta ignore it and focus on what you can control, which for many of us does not include recruiting HS kids to our favorite university.

I get it but these are 15-18 y/o kids we're talking about here. Remember how many immature, dumb decisions we made at that age? Now add the pressure of coaches, "agents", players, family, friends and random people on social media pulling you in 15 different directions on where you're going to spend the next 3-4 years. I'm pretty sure I'd make some mistakes along the way as well. Again, just gotta ignore it and focus on what you can control, which for many of us does not include recruiting HS kids to our favorite university.

I don't think these kids know what to say a lot of the time. Thus, you get the "dream school," "Gotta get away" "Respect my decision" lines that they've heard other kids say.

It sucks, but college football and basketball are slimy operations these days. Not much room for gentleman any more (witness Richt). And the kids follow the adults sliminess.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back