Watch The Finish

Advertisement
Fletcher
Samson
Bain
Brown

Will all be CANES!

I do think Lew flips tho
Fletcher got a crystal ball to FL but do think we nab Samson, Bain, Brown. UM still looking for a stud at outside WR long shot Brandon Innis. Or Jurion ****ey committed to Oregon. Need a another big body DT in the middle not looking good with Xzavier McLeod DT commit for South Carolina. And a Safety maybe Conrad Hussey but kid along with Bain just had a visit to FSU. But do think UM have other players in the food we don’t know about. N def waiting until early signing period to really hit the portal. They prioritizing HS recruits over Portal guys right now. Which is good.

Fletcher got a crystal ball to FL but do think we nab Samson, Bain, Brown. UM still looking for a stud at outside WR long shot Brandon Innis. Or Jurion ****ey committed to Oregon. Need a another big body DT in the middle not looking good with Xzavier McLeod DT commit for South Carolina. And a Safety maybe Conrad Hussey but kid along with Bain just had a visit to FSU. But do think UM have other players in the food we don’t know about. N def waiting until early signing period to really hit the portal. They prioritizing HS recruits over Portal guys right now. Which is good.
Yeah I heard McClain and Citizen got crystal balled to UF too...that stinks we could have used them too. If Fletcher comes to Miami this weekend HE WILL NOT sign with UF.

Advertisement
Im not fortunate enough to be good friends with Steve Feinberg or Billy Rolle.

If any of your are, can you tell me where they think Fletcher ends up?
1671208047701.gif

Advertisement
Back