Fountain of Canes Senior Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 4,697 Jun 1, 2015 #1 Practice video https://youtu.be/LrqjfizaqNQ
Shinyheadman Sophomore Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 1,289 Jun 2, 2015 #2 When you have money like Oxbridge, you can practice like an actual university. I wish my school could do some of the stuff they do.
When you have money like Oxbridge, you can practice like an actual university. I wish my school could do some of the stuff they do.
Fountain of Canes Senior Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 4,697 Jun 2, 2015 #3 Shinyheadman said: When you have money like Oxbridge, you can practice like an actual university. I wish my school could do some of the stuff they do. Click to expand... I said the same thing. its look like an NFL Combine rather then a practice. serious money.
Shinyheadman said: When you have money like Oxbridge, you can practice like an actual university. I wish my school could do some of the stuff they do. Click to expand... I said the same thing. its look like an NFL Combine rather then a practice. serious money.