Watch party

Odysseus

Freshman
Ya boy is in town for bills dolphins weekend, so anyone know of best bar to watch canes football today to see this beat down of mid Tennessee state

Advertisement
Just saw on stub hub lower bowl for $4 each for 2 tix. With fees that should be less than $200…I’m joking about the excessive fees. I have to imagine that with fees you are paying around $20 per. Going to be a long weekend though. I’m doing the same. Taking my kids today and going back for the Phins game tomorrow.

Just saw on stub hub lower bowl for $4 each for 2 tix. With fees that should be less than $200…I’m joking about the excessive fees. I have to imagine that with fees you are paying around $20 per. Going to be a long weekend though. I’m doing the same. Taking my kids today and going back for the Phins game tomorrow.
Now that's insane lol no excuse to not go to the game now, just gonna be tough doing that double header 3 to 4hrs in the sun each day

Advertisement
Yes, the stadium. Pick up a cheap ticket. The drinks will be more than a bar though.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
West end zone lower and south side lower won’t get sun at 3pm. Have season ticket seats in both sections, rows 4 and 6 so even close to field you’re good.

Advertisement
Back