Watch Parties in Arizona?

Canesrule230

Recruit
Premium
Any of you fine folks live in arizona and want to catch some Canes games this fall? Not many Canes in this state but it'd be nice watch some games with other Miami fans out here!

Advertisement
Nice, me too I have a lot of buddies that are Clemson fans but haven't found too many Canes. Maybe we can get a decent crowd together and watch games at Trident or something. Too much UofA stuff round these parts haha

Nice, me too I have a lot of buddies that are Clemson fans but haven't found too many Canes. Maybe we can get a decent crowd together and watch games at Trident or something. Too much UofA stuff round these parts haha
Sounds good to me

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Any of you fine folks live in arizona and want to catch some Canes games this fall? Not many Canes in this state but it'd be nice watch some games with other Miami fans out here!

I do not live in Arizona, but it might help if you narrow it down to a city.

I live in Tucson so I's be down for Phoenix or Tucson. But if the alumni group does watch parties up in Phoenix might as well just join those. Do they have a fb page to contact them through or go through the university?

Advertisement
Hey man I live in Phoenix and I'm always down to watch my Canes bruh

I'll be in Tucson visiting my best friend who is also a UM alum the day of the Arkansas State game. I'm definitely down to catch the game with some fellow Canes fans. Let me know where!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back