Dwinstitles

All-American
Check the wrist at 2:16

Cane

[video=youtube;wv99Cj2_InU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv99Cj2_InU[/video]

Advertisement
41FbPxl5x7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Advertisement
Please don't be this decade's version of Antoine Smith's slippers, please don't be this decade's version of Antoine Smith's slippers...

Advertisement
Props to the kids filming that game and putting together that video. Great stuff for kids their age.

Advertisement
I'm gonna watch those highlights in more detail...But why so little defense in this game? How did all those AH studs get lit up like that. I understand Gibbons is a really good team too, but 57 a big number.

NVM, I just skimmed over the highlights, I saw a Gibbons ko returned inside the 10, a scoop and score on a fumble, and a blocked punt deep in AH end. So besides some good offense and the overtimes, there was a lot of non-offensive stuff as well.

Last edited:
Props to the kids filming that game and putting together that video. Great stuff for kids their age.

Kid has a good channel hes always at the games

Dude, CIA needs to hire you to fly drones so they can explode misses after you fly it up the bad guy’s rear. What a frigging eye.

I watched that and caught it I saw that u and I had to rewind to see who it was, top secret covert style ****

Advertisement
How the fuvk did you find that! I had to replay about 6 times, freeze and then zoom in to see it!

Advertisement
Back