Wasted oppurtunity

Dee, Taisun got offered by Michigan and is calling them his leader now. What's the deal there for 2019?

Easiest way to explain it is right now politics are involved. He just completed a season with absurd stats and 1 pick which he threw at the end of the game in the state championship. Hes a lil upset to be honest & we want more schools to offer before we do. Bama & unc are about to offer. Within a month hes gonna have another 20 offers. Kid will be top 5 at worst as a pro style even though **** run for 800 atleast.

why would we want more schools to offer before we do?

Jackass logic. Its same things that happened with ****s. Just a way to verify the assesment made. That more people see what u see & kids realize were only offering studs.

His physical tools alone plus the season he just had should be enough. Harbaugh is pretty good at QB evals too. Want him over Johnson.

I agree whole heartedly. Whether people wanna call it my agenda or not im sorry but id prefer cade in this class & tai in 19 just because i considdr them the best options at the position. I also happen to know them and their families. Both of them have skill sets that most believe makes them tailor made for this offense. I know tai dreams of being a hurricane. His brother who may end up even more talented feels the same & it would really be a crime if they cant end up here. The logic being for aome a mac level talent cause of where he plays yet anyone would tell you defensive backs atleast in Connecticut are on par with cali atleast & the other option most see is a kid who **** near always runs instead of throws against elementary talent in oregon. I think johnson jr is an electric prospect but id take him in the slot all day which was our initial thought on him. As a qb i cant see him holding tais jock. I feel even more strongly about tai than i do cade & id take cade over any of our options for the year. Corral included.baggage or not.

Advertisement
Easiest way to explain it is right now politics are involved. He just completed a season with absurd stats and 1 pick which he threw at the end of the game in the state championship. Hes a lil upset to be honest & we want more schools to offer before we do. Bama & unc are about to offer. Within a month hes gonna have another 20 offers. Kid will be top 5 at worst as a pro style even though **** run for 800 atleast.

Jackass logic. Its same things that happened with ****s. Just a way to verify the assesment made. That more people see what u see & kids realize were only offering studs.

His physical tools alone plus the season he just had should be enough. Harbaugh is pretty good at QB evals too. Want him over Johnson.

I agree whole heartedly. Whether people wanna call it my agenda or not im sorry but id prefer cade in this class & tai in 19 just because i considdr them the best options at the position. I also happen to know them and their families. Both of them have skill sets that most believe makes them tailor made for this offense. I know tai dreams of being a hurricane. His brother who may end up even more talented feels the same & it would really be a crime if they cant end up here. The logic being for aome a mac level talent cause of where he plays yet anyone would tell you defensive backs atleast in Connecticut are on par with cali atleast & the other option most see is a kid who **** near always runs instead of throws against elementary talent in oregon. I think johnson jr is an electric prospect but id take him in the slot all day which was our initial thought on him. As a qb i cant see him holding tais jock. I feel even more strongly about tai than i do cade & id take cade over any of our options for the year. Corral included.baggage or not.

should be taking 2 qbs in 2019 anyway

The logic being for aome a mac level talent cause of where he plays yet anyone would tell you defensive backs atleast in Connecticut are on par with cali atleast

There's a grand total of 1 defensive back from Connecticut ranked higher than a three-star recruit from 2016-2018 in 247 Sports' database. Just one. That player is Josh Jobe, a South Florida kid who's only there for prep school for one year.

https://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?State=CT
https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=CT
https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=CT

Taisun may be the goods regardless of the competition he faces, but that comment about Connecticut DBs vs. Cali DBs is downright nuts.

The logic being for aome a mac level talent cause of where he plays yet anyone would tell you defensive backs atleast in Connecticut are on par with cali atleast

There's a grand total of 1 defensive back from Connecticut ranked higher than a three-star recruit from 2016-2018 in 247 Sports' database. Just one. That player is Josh Jobe, a South Florida kid who's only there for prep school for one year.

https://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?State=CT
https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=CT
https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=CT

Taisun may be the goods regardless of the competition he faces, but that comment about Connecticut DBs vs. Cali DBs is downright nuts.

You say that because you dont know what youre speaking on. If you have a 11 year old whos only played one snap of football his whole life i can get him rated as a 4 star within 6 months if we want to. Its how img & other football factory schools keep there kids rated so high. They pay for ratings and write ups. Besides that scouts simply rank kids they get alot of feelers from coaches about. Rankings are for fans. But im not gonna get into yet another war on here. People that know football know what im saying is very valid. You keep chasing ratings. Ill take ball players.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Brother, you know where i stand on your original post. Thanks for keeping it real.

You mentioned in the past we treat Tai like he's committed and part of the family already. Hoping we're on track for him to be our '19 QB over our other targets. I understand doing due diligence, but if he's ready to pull the trigger for us and we want him, i hope we make this official sooner than later!

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Brother, you know where i stand on your original post. Thanks for keeping it real.

You mentioned in the past we treat Tai like he's committed and part of the family already. Hoping we're on track for him to be our '19 QB over our other targets. I understand doing due diligence, but if he's ready to pull the trigger for us and we want him, i hope we make this official sooner than later!

All of that is still the case. Aere going to see him this week. But unfortunately were not gonna let him sign till he gets his offers up. Which will happen easily and soon. Personally my hope is he remembers this is a business like we try to tell him & he wont take it personal & not wanna come to us. Kid is the goods. Would be a **** shame bull**** pushes him away.

All of that is still the case. Aere going to see him this week. But unfortunately were not gonna let him sign till he gets his offers up. Which will happen easily and soon. Personally my hope is he remembers this is a business like we try to tell him & he wont take it personal & not wanna come to us. Kid is the goods. Would be a **** shame bull**** pushes him away.

hopefully others will read this and don't act like bytches when the kid slow plays us right back

Brook,

Sorry if this was already asked but is Jobe a lost cause I'm this class? A lot of Bama smoke and fire. What are your thoughts? Is he gone

Advertisement
Brook,

Sorry if this was already asked but is Jobe a lost cause I'm this class? A lot of Bama smoke and fire. What are your thoughts? Is he gone

I know what he's been told all of us is it's a game he had to play(which cause of his situation he does have to unless he's gonna decommit) but he continues to say he's all cane. If i had to guess id say he stays but it is just my guess at this point. He could be playing all of us.

You can't fold the season if Rosier was playing better just " because".... I hope kosi or Weldon are the truth...and if this guy commits we can redshirt him... A 50% passer cannot be our QB1

Advertisement

if they need other schools to validate their talent assessment skills, then we need new talent evaluators

Agreed. Some people worry a lil about lil richts ability to evaluate talent at this level.

If we are relying on Jon Richt to evaluate QB's.....eff my life

Dee, I'm hearing rumors of Bookie to Florida, say it ain't so

Hes been thought about it and he's took money from them as well as Nebraska and Oklahoma so well see. I told bookie he keeps this **** up he ain't gonna play a snap nowhere. He liked floriduh though. Ill all him later.

Brooklyn my man... you’ve been telling us all year how bad Rosier is but many of us were blinded by the late game magic and somehow managing to stay undefeated. I think we can all agree that you have been clamoring for weeks that he isn’t what we thought he was and you were right.

I don’t understand why Richt felt such a level of importance of RSing Nkosi if we have Williams coming in this upcoming year, along with a RSed Weldon. Not to mention TP coming in 2019.

Interested to see how this offseason plays out. Have to wonder if Malik would pack his bags if the writing is on the wall sooner rather than later.

Well in regards to Williams we didn't know the entire season that he would be a Cane... we found it out during the ND game that he was 100% ours

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back