Wasn't drastic enough

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
I was hoping for 70-0 and a melee involving golden grabbing a helmet and cleats to hit and stomp on opposing players.

I don't think that was bad enough. It was actually probably a proud quality game for a casual fan(admin types).

Advertisement
Golden lucked out by having us matched up with the worst and most disappointing Spurrier coached team ever.

i was hoping the deficit stayed at double digits, but they scored a meaningless garbage time TD to make the game look closer than what it was. now we can hear that fat ***** say "we used to get blown out in bowl games, now we're only losing them by 3. we're trending up - and it starts with me"

Al Golden manages to get a late TD in games to make losses not look as bad as they actually are.

South Carolina
Virginia
Pitt
Nebraska

"we played them tough" "guys fought their tails off" "it's a great bunch of kids"..................

Advertisement
OP is 100%

For us mopers, today's game was as bad as it could be. We're stuck with this worthless sack of crap for the foreseeable future (not just next year). If 6-7 is okay with the BOT now, it will also suffice in the future.

Now, we can either sink into our own "I don't give a ****" apathy, or still try and do something about it.

Our most immediate goal, is the complete rejection of the school by any competent recruit.

As I see it, the next play should be the Race Card. For this, the baton needs to be passed to a nationally prominent race pimp, like Sharpton. This is highly unlikely, as Libtards make exceptions for their own kind.

The football program died with the hiring of Shalala, by the BOT. But she was merely the executioner of the BOT's wishes. Else, why did they permit it. So, those of us that want to see a return to football excellence, are screwed, doomed, neutered, cast aside, and forgotten.

The last desperate tactic left is Siege and Attrition. This is the long and slow process of starving the enemy, the BOT. We have to work to minimize all $ flow to the University of Miami.

Temporarily, we need to boycott the U from our lives, and encourage others to do the same. Yes, the ACC welfare check is tough to beat, but even the ACC expects the university to pull its weight.

Of course, a boycott includes all U athletic events such as basketball and baseball. But, even this won't be enough. We have to discourage student registrations, and any use of the university's health system.

However, I may not live long enough to see a comeback. Is this old dog beaten and apathetic? You bet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back