Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those silly things that people keep parroting about Kiffin. Kiffin has "job-hopped" once in his career, when he left Tennessee for USC after 1 yr (btw Kiffin stayed at Tennessee 100x longer than Mario stayed at UM when he got hired by Al Golden). Kiffin put in 3 years at FAU, with 2 10 win seasons, then he got the opportunity to rebuild a broken Ole Miss program. Putting in 3 years at a low tier G5 and leaving for a SEC program is not evidence that he's a coaching mercenary.
Who gives a f***!!!??? Go to the Ole Miss boards and find some friends.

Advertisement
…so 5 guys this yr. Thanks for the confirmation lol. I said 5-7.

Joel Mchale Shut Up GIF

First off, the Lane Train fan club is really getting scary on this board. It surpasses the Prime Fan Club BY FAR. WTF is up with all this Ole Miss/Lane love??? F Ole Miss! The Ghost of James Meredith told me to relay that message.

Second, I honestly had no idea who this UW OL was before a week ago so I cant pretend to be upset about not getting him. (shrugs). I am sure I am not alone in that sentiment.

....well given that I am correct and literally quoted my initial post and initial response to you showing I did in fact say YEARLY, I'm willing to die on this hill that I did not move any goal post lol. But we can move on.
Naw dude, you're not correct.
Maybe in your own head, yes.

We finna have @cway313 do a @JZCane0825 to ya in a minute frfr, you die on too many hills, change what you say and move too many goalposts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that we fans want everyone just to get everyone. While I am a mope, I trust this staff to evaluate and recruit OL. If we wanted this guy he must have had value. We lost this one, time to get the next one............................

As for Lane, I wanted him not Mario. But since we did not get him and his extended contract is huge, we will not get him in the future. I hope Mario becomes Nick Sabin, but I did not go to Vegas and put money on that..............

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane is gonna have his Die on a Hill trophy taken away like Reggie Bush once people go through this utter madness

You know how those annual Best Restaurants polls usually have a popular vote AND a "staff choice", because Olive Garden always wins Best Italian? We need that for some of these awards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back