Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Ole Miss 247 mod might be a bigger tool than any of the FSU toolbags. He keeps saying that Miami 'never should have let Kalepo leave without committing', which is insinuating that our staff passed on him LOL.

**** that guy.

We let Ward visit F$U. How did that work out?

why would he do that if Lane Kiffin cant recruit?.

Kiffin's not a good recruiter.

If the kid wants to go to Ole **** with two other teammates, and Miami only has one spot, then we lose.

Who has three open Portal slots this late? Oh, yeah, a coach who can't recruit well...

Last edited:
He can't! Portal heavy. FSU style. Going for the ONE big year. They don't play Alabama, Tennessee or Texas this year. This is their year to do it or they never will

And he might get a big-money offer to corch The Gator next year...

Kiffin's not a good recruiter.

If the kid wants to go to Ole **** with two other teammates, and Miami only has one spot, then we lose.

Who has three open Portal slots this late? Oh, yeah, a coach who can't recruit well.
This entire post is garbage. Pretending that Miami is doing everything the right way and anything else is wrong is pure ****. We still coo though.

Advertisement
Does the portal involve recruiting?

Very different set of skills. Some guys are good at both. Some are not.

Would you seriously call Prison Mike Norvell a great recruiter? Because he got hot in the Portal for a couple of years?

We coo?

K.

I can't believe Mario/Mirabel/coach Joe could lose a Polynesian OL from the PNW. To Ole Miss of all places.

But Ole Miss is going all out for '24 so not a complete surprise he's considering them.

Miami has to win more than 7 to win transfer battles consistently against teams that are coming off 10 win plus seasons looking to have a big year.

He played in a national title game, knows Mario and Mirabel can get him a shot in the league, but is going for NIL money and chance to win big his last year in college.
Like lightfoot and Scott they would have never ended up at OSU. **** man if only we could just win more games we would have had them. If we lost this kid just chalk it up as Ole Miss did a good job that’s it. Simple

Advertisement
Very different set of skills. Some guys are good at both. Some are not.

Would you seriously call Prison Mike Norvell a great recruiter? Because he got hot in the Portal for a couple of years?

We coo?

K.
I would seriously say Prison Mike has been more succesful recruiting the last 2 years based off on field results. The rankings mean **** to me.

I would seriously say Prison Mike has been more succesful recruiting the last 2 years based off on field results. The rankings mean **** to me.

I'm not talking about "the rankings", genius.

Prison Mike is corny, he is not a good recruiter. I don't give a rat's *** about his "rankings".

Again, this is why people disrespect your posts, they think nothing of you as a poster.

Sure, a guy should be deemed a "successful recruiter" because of what happens on the field. Never mind that he might be a better GAMEDAY COACH than a recruiter.

Nope, the "I can't differentiate" crew are too dense to look past anything but W's. Sure, if you get enough W's, that must mean you are equally good at every aspect, talent ID, recruiting, development, coaching...suuuuure, you name it, if you get enough W's, a coach MUST be good at everything, right?

What a brain-dead post from you. Yeah, Prison Mike is a great recruiter "because wins". Hard to find a dumber post on the board.

Advertisement
I'm not talking about "the rankings", genius.

Prison Mike is corny, he is not a good recruiter. I don't give a rat's *** about his "rankings".

Again, this is why people disrespect your posts, they think nothing of you as a poster.

Sure, a guy should be deemed a "successful recruiter" because of what happens on the field. Never mind that he might be a better GAMEDAY COACH than a recruiter.

Nope, the "I can't differentiate" crew are too dense to look past anything but W's. Sure, if you get enough W's, that must mean you are equally good at every aspect, talent ID, recruiting, development, coaching...suuuuure, you name it, if you get enough W's, a coach MUST be good at everything, right?

What a brain-dead post from you. Yeah, Prison Mike is a great recruiter "because wins". Hard to find a dumber post on the board.
Lol.

"Who has 3 portal spots left, a coach that cant recruit" -TOC (stupid)

Again, you've got nothing.

If, one day before the enrollment deadline, a P5 coach with 10 wins has 3 OVs left and 3 scholarships left...he might not be a good recruiter...

That concept is not complicated. Sorry that not everyone is on the Lane Train with you.

Again, you've got nothing.

If, one day before the enrollment deadline, a P5 coach with 10 wins has 3 OVs left and 3 scholarships left...he might not be a good recruiter...

That concept is not complicated. Sorry that not everyone is on the Lane Train with you.
K.

Advertisement

Recruiting and Portal are two separate things........Portal is why Prison Mike has been successful the last two years.............Recruiting is why his team lost 63-3 to Georgia in the bowl game. ****, I think UGA just scored again.

We have to be the only fanbase that dismisses the portal so recklessly. Dabo would be proud.
Who is saying they don't want us to take good players from the portal? I don't see a whole "fanbase dismissing it".

My preference is to build through HS recruiting and compliment with portal but thats far from dismissing it. I havn't seen a single person say they want us to be more like Clemson and not take portal guys. I guess when there isn't enough naturally going on, some people need to invent things to ***** about

Recruiting and Portal are two separate things........Portal is why Prison Mike has been successful the last two years.............Recruiting is why his team lost 63-3 to Georgia in the bowl game. ****, I think UGA just scored again.
Well, I strongly disagree. That is a farce created by CIS. In the year 2024 it takes a combination of both to be successful. I won't start celebrating fsu for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back