Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 280529
Actually this was theoriginaldisagreement.

Ooooh, ****y...

That is not, and was never "the original disagreement".

You are such a little crybaby. You can't handle all of the brutal takedowns of your ****posting, not just from me, but from others.

So after you get hammered repeatedly, you take a one-liner at the end of a much larger post, pull it out, mock it, turn it into your Moby ****, and act as if the ONLY ISSUE you are fighting over is my sarcastic comment about your man-crush, Lane Train...

You are so pathetic and sad.

Stick to the memes, your porsts suck.

Advertisement
Ooooh, ****y...

That is not, and was never "the original disagreement".

You are such a little crybaby. You can't handle all of the brutal takedowns of your ****posting, not just from me, but from others.

So after you get hammered repeatedly, you take a one-liner at the end of a much larger post, pull it out, mock it, turn it into your Moby ****, and act as if the ONLY ISSUE you are fighting over is my sarcastic comment about your man-crush, Lane Train...

You are so pathetic and sad.

Stick to the memes, your porsts suck.
You had all of yesterday to answer for your stupidity. Not interested in anything you have today. Take care.

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

about that Kalepo kid.... us or is he still leaning Ole ****?

Advertisement
A loss is never acceptable... poo also lost to a far better team and now have the biggest loss in the history of bowl games period that is on their ***. The only issue in this outlook is simply where both teams are at when it relates to their outlooks. We just came off a 5-7 record and flipped a good chunk of the roster. Had little depth and we didn't have some tremendous outlook on our season. That's anyone realistic. Poo came into the season in year #5 of Norvell touting a playoff run capable TEAM. They lived up to that hype when it relates to their record no matter how many games they struggled threw off the backs of all of their transfer additions. That bowl game (and the games without travis) proved regardless of the caliber of opponent that they weren't much without those portal additions that did hit.
I really want to see what happens next year with Bama.
Their 2 deep has been and will continue to be decimated.
We keep arguing about portal-coaching-talent vs fsu. But next years bama team will let everyone know that you can only coach your away around lack of talent up to a point.

The Michigan and Washington teams in the playoffs this year really had a lot of things fall into their lap including covid super seniors. And they had good coaching to be able to take advantage of all those moving parts.

Bama is in a great situation even with the exodus simply because of the depth they’ve had. But I just don’t see a national contender. You’re not replacing some of the dudes they’ve lost in the portal this late in the process.

Unless norvell is some kind of talent evaluation wizzard he isn’t recovering from a dude like Travis based on these latest portal additions.

Advertisement
CWAY: Your son is a midget, he looks like Danny DeVito
Me: He's 5'5" at 13 and hasn't gone through puberty yet
CWAY: Doesn't change the fact he's small ... oh and weak, he can't bench 300 yet
Me: He was 4'5" only two years ago. And I'm 6'5" [sidebar, I'm not]. I think he's exactly where we would expect him to be at this point.
CWAY: K

Would it make you feel better if he had said “a coach who can’t recruit HS kids well” Because that has been true for Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss. It’s also not all his fault and I suspect things will change for him. The SEC is tough.
I think teams can be built in a multitude of ways. Success to me is measured in wins and losses. Idc if you build a team through HS or portal if you win. Lane may have a goal every year of 15-20 HS kids and 10-15 portal kids. It has worked so I won't say he is bad because the classes aren't ranked high. I don't know what other marker you would use to rate a recruiter when the objective is winning.

Advertisement
The closer this gets to 5:30 PM CST, the more likely I think we see a D Train tweet. Whatcha say @Timo?

The closer this gets to 5:30 PM CST, the more likely I think we see a D Train tweet. Whatcha say @Timo?
Yes... Either Miami or Ole Miss today. If he does not make a decision today and goes into the next portal window, then I believe he goes to Ole Miss. I believe Miami will only take him now, to get him going ASAP. If not today, then Miami might pivot elsewhere and start putting in work for the next portal window. Personally I think a decision will come today, which I would say swings a bit better for Miami but it's tight!

Advertisement
Lol did you see OUR team in OUR the bowl game? We lost to Rutgers. They lost to Georgia.

The House of Cards was undefeated and beat Lville without Travis to win the ACC. Their D was legit and their O was well-coached.

Until proven otherwise you cannot count out FSU or ignore the success Norvell found by leaning into the portal.

With that being said... I don't think anyone in the country is better at building a roster than Mario. Other than Kirby Smart who has National Championships to sell. If Mario wins big this year I do believe we are looking at a dynasty run.
i have the same thoughts as above

Honestly don't really understand us pursuing this guy very hard ngl. Imo it shows a lack of trust in Okunlola development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back