Washington Post now trumpets Miami fans discontent

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I don’t listen to anything,” Golden said regarding the crescendo of criticism. “I never have.”

No fvckin schit ya hard headed son of a btich!

"My concern is the staff and my concern is the student-athletes that play for us."

Interesting order of priorities.

Crap article. It never even mentions the words Butch Davis once.

Last edited:
This is an Associated Press article (probably by Tim Reynolds) -- meaning it may run in papers and on websites across the country. This turns the heat up even more...

Advertisement
“Coach Golden inherited a program that had gone down some, but he’s built it back,” said Cincinnati coach Tommy Tuberville, a former Miami assistant during glory days of the 1980s and 1990s. “He’s done with mostly players from South Florida, which is what that program was built on. It’s hard to sustain the success that was there in the ‘90s and ‘80s. It was almost unheard of because they came from nowhere ... and I can see them coming back.”

//////////////////////////////////////////////

We are gonna get REDRUM all day saturday

I ******* hate this guy more every day.

I hate what he's done to this program.

This program used to have attitude.

Now we get trash talked, bullied, and laughed off the field by chumps like Louisville and Georgia Tech.

Now we decline penalties that take teams out of field goal range because the head football coach is a pussified chicken**** loser who is afraid we can't stop somebody twice on third down and long with his bull**** suck *** Heisman maker defense.

Can we just get the firing done already so we can be first in line for somebody with some sack?

Please?

For the love of God, make this nightmare end. Give these kids the kind of coaching that they deserve. Get this MAC also-ran bum of a corch out of Miami.

What an *******.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back