Washington cornerback Jabbar Muhammad has entered the transfer portal

Advertisement
I read it as spaghetti and **** meatballs and thought, "****, that's bold. Strange, but bold."

1705597805773.png

Advertisement
Another sad excuse pumped out of the Hecht for insiders to regurgitate to the masses.

Translation: We’re missing in the portal at certain spots, which then leads to the “they’re happy with the guys they have” comments so fans don’t get upset.

Rule #1 of talent acquisition: you always make room for a player that upgrades the roster. Didn’t D$ say something along those lines with certain HS guys late in the ESD cycle? That we’d “make room” for certain players if they wanted in? Mario has never shied away from that.
Very different once they are already on the roster... high school it's as simple as drop them. Once they're on scholarship there's only certain times that's possible. I understand completely the people who say but that's why we shouldn't have taken certain people in the bottom teir of our top 5 recruiting class. The idea was to drop several of them if two people we were liking our odds with were gonna come. They didn't. Is what it is. Should we not have filled our rooms where necessary? I could understand that take. If they're not of the right their than why bother. Only valid excuse that can be made towards that is we need numbers more than anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back