Washington and Vernon gone

Advertisement
I think Golden is having a talk with alot of these kids. He's probley saying, "You can stay, but you probley won't start".

I think Golden is having a talk with alot of these kids. He's probley saying, "You can stay, but you probley won't start".

This sounds nice but I don't see it. The idea that he's going to take a bunch of freshmen or guys who didn't start over these guys this year and start them over guys that are clearly his best players seems bizarre. This is wishful thinking.

This sounds nice but I don't see it. The idea that he's going to take a bunch of freshmen or guys who didn't start over these guys this year and start them over guys that are clearly his best players seems bizarre. This is wishful thinking.

+1
Who is better than Vernon, Washington, Streeter and even a healthy Forton? He's not going to tell his best players to leave... Some of these guys may not want to go through the rebuilding process and would rather take their chances in the league... Golden will not tell his best wideout, DE, OL, and DT to leave or he wont start...

yeah I'm sure Golden is the type of man/coach that would cut off his own nose to spite his face. Good reasoning there bud.

Downplay losing all these guys all you want to now. You will see come next season that a lot of these guys would have made a big difference to the complexity of the season.

Our depth is abysmal and we're counting on true freshman to help? Sounds like a long *** year coming up.

Advertisement
The U should get Rosenhaus a house in Tuscaloosa and tell him he is not welcome back. I remember seeing him creepin around in the School of Communication in '04

Advertisement

+1
Who is better than Vernon, Washington, Streeter and even a healthy Forton? He's not going to tell his best players to leave... Some of these guys may not want to go through the rebuilding process and would rather take their chances in the league... Golden will not tell his best wideout, DE, OL, and DT to leave or he wont start...

+ eleventy billion.

An idiotic theory.

Isnt the answer a combination of both views? Golden would love to have them, but if they are not going to buy into his plan, then maybe he isnt upset that they are leaving?

Advertisement
Back