Wash vs Oregon

Advertisement
They got lucky the Washington QB threw a bad INT on 1st and goal at the 1. Going for it at your own 30 with your starting QB hurt on the sideline. they deserve to lose.

Looks like Oregon can blow games they should win without Big Manny's help afterall...

I mean Lanning DAW GAWD right porsters??

4th and 1 at your own 34 and you go for it?

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

Advertisement
The Oregon RB slipping on that 4th down on their own half of the field was an unfortunate break. But appears the Ducks are about to play themselves out of the playoff.

Advertisement
mario left lanning with the most talented team in the pac 12 by far. they got smoked by the only good team they've played this year and about to lose again to the second

all those oregon fans were certain mario was the issue, seems like tonight and utah next week might prove them wrong

6 seconds at the 38, I think you have to take the risk of running out of time and try a sideline pass or something to get a little closer. College kickers arent regularly kicking 57+ yarders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't comprehend going for it on 4th and 1 deep in your own territory with the lead. It is an atrocious coaching decision. If they go all the way down the field and score, so be it. But the risk of giving the opponent the ball in FG range is just too high.

I can't comprehend going for it on 4th and 1 deep in your own territory with the lead. It is an atrocious coaching decision. If they go all the way down the field and score, so be it. But the risk of giving the opponent the ball in FG range is just too high.
With your starting QB on the sideline, mind you.

Advertisement
Back