Was UM the only Florida university to hold a coaching clinic this weekend?

My oldest brother, who drinks as much Gator flavored Kool-Aid as I do beer, admitted "We're gonna have to keep an eye on Cristobal"

So yeah, they scared.
I dislike the gators as much as anyone in the country not named Notre Dame. But I wouldn’t mind UF and Miami ramping up at the same time to keep FSU down long term. We’re scheduled to play UF twice in next decade but after that is up in the air. Guaranteed beatdowns by the canes and gators would be detrimental to the Noles long term

Advertisement
View attachment 180546

Did they really have the guy who wrote the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books come in to speak?
1648658752011.png

Notes from Chalk Talk:

- Retro Bowl tournament with attending flag football, Pop Warner, and HS coaches
- Offensive strategy lecture by Bobby Gimmel, designer of 1977’s Atari Football
- “The Finer Art of Bags” - how to beat the NIL game with under the table payments and the digital revolution
- Jort Contest

The only question I now have is...when will FSU have an equivalent clinic and what would be the subjects of discussion?

Yes. It will be called "SemenHole Tips". Subjects that will be covered:

1. The Advantages of Hiring Two Position Coaches for the Same Position
2. Tax Loopholes - How to Circumvent State Laws on Stadium Expenditures and Trick Local Governments into Paying to Replace Rusty Urinals
3. Managing Multiple Coaching Buyouts and Payouts
4. Police Procedure 101 - How to Handle Decades Worth of Criminole Behavior (featured speaker - Willie Meggs)
5. New NIL Programs - cancelled

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 180546

Did they really have the guy who wrote the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books come in to speak?
Who better? Think of the success the TMNTs had even though, like a lot of players, they were only teenagers. And they were turtles. Lets not forget that they were turtles.

So to sum up, if a bunch of young turtles can successfully fight bad guys, you can be great at football.

Who better? Think of the success the TMNTs had even though, like a lot of players, they were only teenagers. And they were turtles. Lets not forget that they were turtles.

So to sum up, if a bunch of young turtles can successfully fight bad guys, you can be great at football.

I think we are missing out on the obvious strategery that Gaypier employed last weekend.

He brought in the creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...to plug a new idea...Teenage Mutant Ninja GAYTORS! GAYTOR POWER!

1648679402466.png

(shhhh, don't tell Billy Gaypier about Leatherhead)

Advertisement

5D inverted fractal turtle chess

I think we are missing out on the obvious strategery that Gaypier employed last weekend.

He brought in the creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...to plug a new idea...Teenage Mutant Ninja GAYTORS! GAYTOR POWER!

View attachment 180655

(shhhh, don't tell Billy Gaypier about Leatherhead)
I don't really know what a "leatherhead" is, but it sounds like the kind of thing Gaypier will have already heard about. And probably touched.

TMNT artists helping the Gators! Silent Bob coaching our running backs! Mass histeria!

Silent Bob Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
The only question I now have is...when will FSU have an equivalent clinic and what would be the subjects of discussion?
-panhandling 101 and other way to counteract opponent NIL deals
-packing etiquette and how to get the most into your backpack
-using google maps to find public restrooms
-using google maps to find Shell point, the nearest beach
-using google maps to find FAMU where you can get a real education
-how to size your clown shoes to avoid blisters

Advertisement
Back