Was told today

A waitress at my local diner told me the same thing the OP posted. It must be true.

Advertisement
I'm done with this program if that asshat gets the job. Chances are he'd retain Coley which just further adds insult to injury.

I was told by a former Cane great today that he wants Cristobal to get the job and that others do as well. Believe this or not, multiple former Canes greats want Cristobal to get the job.

I obviously am not with them in that camp, but my source on this one is real.

Advertisement
Mario's staff: Mel tucker, coley, rumph, miramyballs and some other obscure sofla connected guys. Lol, makes Shannon's staffs look like the Green Bay packers

If we thought it was amateur hour with Golden, just wait until Mario takes over.
This whole hiring process is turning into another UM admins **** show. They're intentionally trying to kill this program. I thought it was impossible for them to eff up as badly as they did the last three hires, but these clowns never fail to disappoint more each time.

#### this damned school and #### damned Beanerdick!

Last edited:
If we thought it was amateur hour with Golden, just wait until Mario takes over.
This whole hiring process is turning into another UM admins shot show. They're intentionally trying to kill this program. I thought it was impossible for them to eff up as badly as they did the last three hires, but these clowns never fail to disappoint more each time.

That's what we get for having a ball-less puppet for an AD. Of course, this goes back to the so-called BOT "geniuses" that hired this ball-less puppet. They may know tomatoes or real estate, but that isn't translating into choosing effective athletic leadership. They may be pros in their own fiefdom, but they're total amateurs otherwise. Ray Charles has more vision than these losers. They fired Fraulden after a 58-0 beat down. At least a year too late did they finally see the obvious.

Now they have returned to form: buy time, dampen, defer, detain, dillydally, drag, hesitate, pause, postpone, procrastinate, put off, shelve, stall, stonewall, table.

The choice they need to make is obvious. Everyday they delay is witness to their incompetence and ineptitude.

I think it's incredibly unlikely that Cristobal will be offered a HC job.

If Butch is hired, perhaps he'd bring him on in some capacity as has been already discussed...This is the only scenario where I'd accept him returning - and it's because I have a lot of faith in Butch's staff decisions....

That if Mario gets the job he is bringing Mike Rumph with him. Was not told any other names, just thought I'd share. Might explain why some of the high school coaches want him.

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me. Rumph wants Mario and he said Miami fans need to move on from Butch.

Another obscure poster with sources.

Just telling you what was said. I have no reason to make it up.

Let me guess...your buddy's next door neighbors uncles cousin from his step daddy's side who lives next to someone who knows this cat at the shop who knows someone on the BOT?

keep your sauces to yourself

How did you know?? Douche

Is this not an insult? moral police ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

BTW posts dumb **** get met with criticism. Dont like it move on. thin skinned mufuga

Advertisement
Lol at Mike Rumph...ice harrisbis ten times the coach he is and what's that gotten us?.

This whole hiring process is turning into another UM admins shot show. They're intentionally trying to kill this program. I thought it was impossible for them to eff up as badly as they did the last three hires, but these clowns never fail to disappoint more each time.

That's what we get for having a ball-less puppet for an AD. Of course, this goes back to the so-called BOT "geniuses" that hired this ball-less puppet. They may know tomatoes or real estate, but that isn't translating into choosing effective athletic leadership. They may be pros in their own fiefdom, but they're total amateurs otherwise. Ray Charles has more vision than these losers. They fired Fraulden after a 58-0 beat down. At least a year too late did they finally see the obvious.

Now they have returned to form: buy time, dampen, defer, detain, dillydally, drag, hesitate, pause, postpone, procrastinate, put off, shelve, stall, stonewall, table.

The choice they need to make is obvious. Everyday they delay is witness to their incompetence and ineptitude.

This BOT is being downright SADISTIC with the alums and fans as I see it. They keep talking about Butch or maybe Herman or someone else with a pulse and a chance to win. Then,in the end, they'll trot out Beanerdick with Coley and probably Manny Diaz's kid that got canned by Texas a few years ago and shove them straight up our azzes. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo typical of these ****-for-brains rich a-holes. They make me sick. I'm so pizzed at this school anymore that I don't want anyone to know where I went to college. I'd be better off rooting for Maryland for all the chances these douches give us of ever winning ANYTHING anymore.

Another obscure poster with sources.

Just telling you what was said. I have no reason to make it up.

Let me guess...your buddy's next door neighbors uncles cousin from his step daddy's side who lives next to someone who knows this cat at the shop who knows someone on the BOT?

keep your sauces to yourself

How did you know?? Douche

Is this not an insult? moral police ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

BTW posts dumb **** get met with criticism. Dont like it move on. thin skinned mufuga

Lol and what's dumb about what I posted? I was told something by someone who would know and posted it. You're acting like I said Mario is getting hired. All I said is that he is someone he would bring with him IF he gets the job.

Advertisement
That if Mario gets the job he is bringing Mike Rumph with him. Was not told any other names, just thought I'd share. Might explain why some of the high school coaches want him.
Is everyone in Marios family posting at this point?

Advertisement
Back