Was there a spring game?

Advertisement
Spring games have been total garbage since pyrite took the gig. All we get are PR events; No contact touchdown passes to injured players, former players coming on the field for a TD pass, etc...

Does anyone remember when we had a real football coach and the spring game was used as a gage to see how certain head to head competitions were progressing? Where have you gone Kyle versus Kirby? Today we get nothing besides a PR event, attended by less and less every year.

Spring games have been total garbage since pyrite took the gig. All we get are PR events; No contact touchdown passes to injured players, former players coming on the field for a TD pass, etc...

Does anyone remember when we had a real football coach and the spring game was used as a gage to see how certain head to head competitions were progressing? Where have you gone Kyle versus Kirby? Today we get nothing besides a PR event, attended by less and less every year.
That's how CFB is now. I was watching the SEC Network yesterday I think they were showing: UF, UGA, & South Carolina.. Each and everyone of them was a glorified scrimmage, **** South Carolina had Darius Rucker come into the game to catch a pass. It is what it is

Advertisement

That's how CFB is now. I was watching the SEC Network yesterday I think they were showing: UF, UGA, & South Carolina.. Each and everyone of them was a glorified scrimmage, **** South Carolina had Darius Rucker come into the game to catch a pass. It is what it is

BUTCH DAVIS DOES NOT PLAY PATTY CAKE

miami football is irrelevant. we had a good run though. 1983 - 2003 will be tough to duplicate.

Advertisement
Back