Was Mike Harley Trolling The Whole Time

Advertisement
No, he tried to parlay our offer into a UF offer. Clear as day. Stop trying to make the kid look like a good guy incase he picks us.

Everyone thinks he was trolling us. If he flips this weekend then we were all wrong and he was trollong them.

I am not predicting this but that would be the ultimate troll job.

Advertisement
Thomas > Harley

Harley should be a plan B only if Thomas doesn't commit and one of Smith/Pouncey. He had his chance.

Harley wants to be the star. He knows if he goes to f'in Morgantown he will be the best WR there the moment he steps on campus.

All this drama he's putting recruiting fans through proves he loves to be the center of attention. He's not good enough to stun everyone day 1 at Miami and he knows that, so he's going to WVU.

Advertisement
Everyone thinks he was trolling us. If he flips this weekend then we were all wrong and he was trollong them.

I am not predicting this but that would be the ultimate troll job.

That's not at all what it means...It's simply an 18 year old kid who can't make up his mind over a seemingly no-brainer decision.

He wanted that UF offer and that's why he wanted a Miami offer so bad. Some of you are reading way too much into this.

Advertisement
Probably going to WVU but would absolutely love to see a troll job of this magnitude. He would be my Favorite current cane day one, even if he sucks

Harley wants to be the star. He knows if he goes to f'in Morgantown he will be the best WR there the moment he steps on campus.

All this drama he's putting recruiting fans through proves he loves to be the center of attention. He's not good enough to stun everyone day 1 at Miami and he knows that, so he's going to WVU.

Remember those quotes from Ivins. There's possibly more to it than that

Advertisement
dont care either way if he picks Miami/WV.... this kid wants too much attention all the time. This seems like Sam Bruce 2.0

Maybe he was trolling them to sign his sister, then he planned to jump to Miami. Don't know, but IF that's the case I like him a little more.

Advertisement
Back