Was Malik laughing during the post game press conference this week?

rccollins

Sophomore
I didn't watch it..but after the UVA game, dude laughed at every question like him losing us that game was no big deal at all. That attitude of not giving a ****, more than anything, ****ed me off. Was he doing it again this past week?

Advertisement
wgas.gif

Advertisement
Just like Morris man, he doesn't have that passion for the game. Loser mentality, loser qb. Cot **** Jacory was like Dan Marino compared to this guy.

We all made fun of Tebag crying after losing to Ole **** and going on that rant but we can't even find a QB that gives a **** about actually winning games. Joke is on us I guess.

We all made fun of Tebag crying after losing to Ole **** and going on that rant but we can't even find a QB that gives a **** about actually winning games. Joke is on us I guess.
Oh he was dead to me after the Pitt game. Undefeated, championship hopes, and he wasn't "feeling it" according to him. I don't like hating on the players man, this dude can rot in **** and die of gonorrhea

yea I made fun of teabag too but one thing I could never deny was his passion and I haven't seen a Miami QB like that in a very long time. Malweak doesn't have the winning gene and never will.

Advertisement
Wouldn't doubt it if he did...

Dude doesnt care and you can tell hes just going through the motions...

Didn't he make the excuse for the UVA game that he hadnt "practiced to play in the game" as if he just took his 2nd team reps and just BS it... I really despise him... if you dont want to be here bro just leave man

Our team is very very soft. How do I know that? Nobody has beat his ******* teeth down his throat yet.

In the BC presser, the second he stepped up to that microphone I could tell he was hurt. It 'aint his fault someone decided to hitch the whole offense to a baseball player. Tow capacity exceeded.

Advertisement
The BC presser sounded like the Alfredo era with the Wefense BS. Rosier mentioning accountability and that it takes only one player to mess up the play . ****, we really suck

Malik is one of the worst QBs to ever play in orange and green. I love how people say he beat FSU, so did Kirby Freeman lol. Pathetic excuse for a quarterback and the fact Richt is sticking with him only proves everything we already know about him, it isn’t about winnning.

If you watch that 2nd vid you see where Malweak says that "the offense was forced to do 'up-downs' because the offense was so bad".

I mean fvck correcting the mistakes or installing a new concept let's make 'em do up-downs......

Bobby Bowden type schit.

Advertisement
This is really stupid criticism. Malik is a terrible quarterback but it's not his fault, it's who he is and he should never have been a starter for the University of Miami. But he has given his all to the program since the day he stepped foot on campus, even when it looked like he would never play, as well as handling being benched with class. He is a dreadful option at quarterback and is literally costing us games, but again, that's not on him. You can't turn Kenny Kelly into John Elway. The criticism of why he is our starting quarterback is valid as ****, but let's not start ripping the kid personally. He has done nothing to deserve that.

Last edited:
“It really doesn’t matter about the playcall, it matters who is in the game”

Richt spewing his loser mentality to our players. God **** I hate Rosier and Richt for not caring or trying to improve

This is really stupid criticism. Malik is a terrible quarterback but it's not his fault it's who he is and he should never have been a starter for the University of Miami. But he has given his all to the program since the day he stepped foot on campus as well as handling being benched with pure class. He is a dreadful option at quarterback and is literally costing us games but again that's not on him, you can't turn Kenny Kelly into John elway. The criticism of why he is our starting quarterback is valid as ****, but let's not start ripping the kid personally. He has done nothing to deserve that.
He’s said on multiple occasions that he didn’t study or prepare as hard as he could have. He blamed Jeff Thomas for running too fast, the guy doesn’t take accountability for anything

F him

Advertisement
Back