Was hanging with Jordan Pouncey last night.

Advertisement
Man it was great seeing them gator tears. lol . A lot of yall know I work at a bar in Winter park and it's packed with gator fans. It was a thing of beauty just watching them cry the blues. I just thought id share. Yall be safe tonight and hep bring us a nice win.

This Shiver?

If so, you still cooking ****** meals? Asking for a friend...

No. Im at Big Daddys. Pretty wild dam bar. Met the Rocks daughter last Friday night. She came in with all the wrestler crew. Havnt seen the twins yet. Waiting for them to show up.

Big Daddy's down by East End Market? Sweet, I'm gonna have to come see you sometime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ive been here for a while . just dont know who everyone is over here. Is FSU WHO or Machete over here.

No clue... Hope so.

I was able to tell who you were because you work at the ****y club, and you still have very poor grammar.

Bahahahahahahaha....

Advertisement
Man it was great seeing them gator tears. lol . A lot of yall know I work at a bar in Winter park and it's packed with gator fans. It was a thing of beauty just watching them cry the blues. I just thought id share. Yall be safe tonight and hep bring us a nice win.
Telling us you’re working at a *** bar, without telling us you work at at *** bar? 😂

Just kidding. Would have loved to seen the face of those Gator’s crying in their beer.
Was Pouncey wearing his Hernandez jersey by any chance?

Advertisement
I’m coming through. You know it will be a party
bro you better settle down. these dudes dont even know the chit you had going on in the day. FSU WHO got in trouble with your brother or Cousin. The chit yall kind of got away with now compared to back in he day. CHITTTTTTTTTT, where the fck is M5Cane and his terrible center stance. lol. lol. like no joke where these mother ****ers at. These were are all time posters and just have gone 86. I just kind of changed mine for a while as to not flip the RCT cart. I have a lot of love for that site. its just doesn't have much traffic.

Advertisement
Back