Was at game.... we really looked inept

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
Offense just looked bad. How can we not block LTech, how can we not run, how can we not complete passes. Our coaching staff sucks- so does our players because on sheer talent we should win. So our talent lacks as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense just looked bad. How can we not block LTech, how can we not run, how can we not complete passes. Our coaching staff sucks- so does our players because on sheer talent we should win. So our talent lacks as well.
Hats off to you to go witness that crap in person...

Advertisement
The game actually looked leaps & bounds more inept on my Samsung 55" QLED TV.

Signed,

Peruche

To give my son a football experience and live in Houston so not a far drive. I expected us to win with with poor offensive showing- not ****e the bed as bad a they looked.
I feel you. I don't have kids, but if I do, I plan on keeping them from miami until they're good again if that ever happens. At least until I don't have to worry about them beating G5 schools.

Advertisement
Defense played well enough to win with 3 legit starters not playing.

it’s too bad Diaz was hired as our HC bc he’s a good DC. He’s a career DC and that is ok. I’d like this to be a swift learning lesson and we hire Mario Jan. 2nd. The day after his Rose bowl win.

Advertisement
You are part of part of the problem. Not knocking you but they crap on your door step and you hand them money
Truth

How can anyone renew Tix? Those r the fans that are part of the problem. The dontbeafanlater fans......don't be a fan later? Or what ? What will u do Miami? Win two games in a row?

Advertisement
Back