Warren Sapp on the Pivot

I know 10 times the OLD Canes personally than you probably ever will and I can tell you that off the field none were as rude and vain as Sapp. Stop it because you know nothing about the man outside of the field.
KEEP HATING WHAT YOU CANT CONTROL, SUGAR ****…I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU KNOW THE “OLD” CANES 10 X MORE THAN MOST BUT MOST CLEAT CHASERS LIKE YOU WHO HAD BOYFRIENDS ON THE ROSTER WOULD PROBABLY CLAIM THE SAME BULLSH!T…BUT TELL ME YOU WENT TO THE OB FOR AT LEAST ONE GAME AS A KID….

Advertisement
SAPP AND HIS ATTITUDE BACK IN THE DAY IS EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD HATED ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ….BUT SOMETIMES, SOMEONE HAS TO PICK UP THE REINS, CARRY THE FLAG AND GO BACK TO WORK ….I’VE GOT ABSOLUTELY “ZERO” ISSUES WITH THIS MAN….

YOU CAN’T THUMP YOUR CHEST FOR THE 🙌🏻 AND NOT RESPECT HIM….MR MARIO INCLUDED…
Dude are 12 years old?
Having an edge when you are in battle or playing on the field is one thing, but being a narcissist ******* and treating hard working waitresses, cleaning ladies, hotel staff, kids, fans etc. like ****, deserves “ZERO” respect.
Irvin, Reed, Taylor, Ray Lewis. They don’t treat people like that.
You Ok with him, treating your Mom, sister or kid like **** when they come across him because “HE CARRIED THE FLAG” years ago?

I went to UM with him, partied with him a couple of times with mutual friends years ago when we were all young and never saw or had any issues, so I have no personal accounts of his behavior.

However, I know a lot of people in Tampa and Miami that have dealt with him and they all say the same thing. He is the biggest cheapest narcissistic ******* you could ever run into. And frankly I’ve lost all respect for him as a man and a human being because of it.

Met him once, that was enough. Told him I was a big fan of his and was a lifelong Hurricanes football fan.
He was a total 8===D to me.
Yep, that’s Sapp,
If you were 10 years old, he would have told you to go **** in your hat.
IMO, the only reason he’s not been in a lot of violent altercations, is because he’s likes to dehumanize woman and kids mostly.

Shocking news for people but most powerful people like celebrities / athletes are ****** people. They feel invincible , look down on people and are VERY entitled. That’s why I’ve never viewed them more than entertainers. Other than when my TV is on they don’t matter. The sad thing is the people that worship them and put them at god status. If you knew the real person you’d likely be disgusted.
A lot of athletes, musicians and celebrities get a bad rap for being unfriendly “bad” people because they are sick of dealing with the public and want to be left alone. Which is understandable.
In Sapp’s case, it’s not. He treats people that don’t even know who the **** he is (or who he was) like ****. There is no excuse for treating help, workers or kid fans like dirt because you made a few sacks.

Dude are 12 years old?
Having an edge when you are in battle or playing on the field is one thing, but being a narcissist ******* and treating hard working waitresses, cleaning ladies, hotel staff, kids, fans etc. like ****, deserves “ZERO” respect.
Irvin, Reed, Taylor, Ray Lewis. They don’t treat people like that.
You Ok with him, treating your Mom, sister or kid like **** when they come across him because “HE CARRIED THE FLAG” years ago?

I went to UM with him, partied with him a couple of times with mutual friends years ago when we were all young and never saw or had any issues, so I have no personal accounts of his behavior.

However, I know a lot of people in Tampa and Miami that have dealt with him and they all say the same thing. He is the biggest cheapest narcissistic ******* you could ever run into. And frankly I’ve lost all respect for him as a man and a human being because of it.
ALL YOUR CRAP AND YOU STILL DONT GET THE POINT?!….DID YOU FU@KN GRADUATE…?

Advertisement
Football is a violent game; you have to be a little crazy and deranged to play it, especially at the level Sapp performed at. His competitive spirit meant that he played the game with a monster sized chip on his shoulder. This chip is so ingrained in his DNA that its difficult for him to remove it off the field, even if his playing career is long over.

Worthless anecdotal evidence from morons in this fanbase doesn't prove that he's an ******* one way or another. I think a more accurate litmus test for his character, and integrity is the opinions and views his teammates & coaches have about him. Afterall they were the ones who had to interact with him on a much more regular & consistent basis. He talks about this in the following video starting at 48:43..

I don't care these made up stories about Sapp based on other comments and such, I enjoyed my video and yours was even better. I thought Diaz was inviting Alum to help guide and offer their knowledge of the game and believe Sapp when he said they were banned from practices but Mario wants the alum participating. Diaz only used Ed Reed which of course he did since he was on staff. If I'm a recruit I want to meet Reed, Lewis, Sapp, Irvin...a list to long to enter here...As a Diaz supporter this was quite a shock to me as our alum (like THE ROCK) want to see our recruits become true Canes.

SO ACCORDING TO YOU SAPP IS A RUDE, VAIN, ATTENTION ***** WHO HAS A NASTY DISPOSITION? YOU JUST IDENTIFIED THE CULTURE OF THE ENTIRE CANE TEAM DURING THAT ERA…WHICH IS WHY I SAID THE ENTIRE CFB WORLD HATED US…EMBRACE IT OR FIND ANOTHER TRAIN TO RIDE THROUGH YOUR FIELD OF FLOWERS, PEACE AND HARMONY….
True, but to be rude & obnoxious to your own fans is a different matter and no other player during that era was as big of an A-hole as Sapp. I saw him at a mall during his playing days and as I got near him (I was going the other way) pinched my nose with my fingers as I walked by him - making sure he saw this gesture. That is about what I think of him - he stinks.

I don't care these made up stories about Sapp based on other comments and such, I enjoyed my video and yours was even better. I thought Diaz was inviting Alum to help guide and offer their knowledge of the game and believe Sapp when he said they were banned from practices but Mario wants the alum participating. Diaz only used Ed Reed which of course he did since he was on staff. If I'm a recruit I want to meet Reed, Lewis, Sapp, Irvin...a list to long to enter here...As a Diaz supporter this was quite a shock to me as our alum (like THE ROCK) want to see our recruits become true Canes.
Lol at Made up stories.....

Advertisement
....As a Diaz supporter this was quite a shock to me as our alum (like THE ROCK) want to see our recruits become true Canes.
06B1C2EA-C6C5-449A-8EA1-78E5682E640F.gif

Advertisement
Back