Warren Sapp and Ed Reed

skolcanes

Band
Do whatever you got to do but at least call and try to get Ed and Warren to come back coaching...Saw chad thomas working out w warren a week ago

Advertisement
You're still posting? Yea maybe they will bring back all the things you think we don't do anymore. Even though we still do them.

Advertisement
Ed coached us to a NC, so I’d give him a shot in a second, but Sapp is not exactly coaching material. Teaching individual players in off season and giving players tips and advice, sure, but getting up every morning early and going to work?

Advertisement
Reed yes but never Sapp. Granted the recruits would have one **** of a time on their visit but a dangerous hire is a serious understatement.

Do whatever you got to do but at least call and try to get Ed and Warren to come back coaching...Saw chad thomas working out w warren a week ago
Is it even remotely possible that there could be one former player who isn't also a great coach and amazing recruiter? Or should we just go ahead and replace everybody with whatever former players happen to be around?

Also, you're a troll-*** troll.

you ever see Sapp's instagram? dude is out on the ocean fishing all the time i cant see him chasing teenagers around begging them to allow a hall of famer to coach them he's too proud for that and dont think he has the temperament for it

Advertisement
You don't want Warren Sapp anywhere near. Thank goodness with his arrest history he will never coach in college football. Warren is and has always been a jackass.

Advertisement
WARREN CARLOS SAPP DEFINES EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE HATES / HATED ABOUT MIAMI HURRICANE FOOTBALL...IT WOULDN'T BOTHER ME IN THE LEAST IF HE WERE THE HEAD COACH AND UNCLE LUKE OUR PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR....

WARREN CARLOS SAPP DEFINES EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE HATES / HATED ABOUT MIAMI HURRICANE FOOTBALL...IT WOULDN'T BOTHER ME IN THE LEAST IF HE WERE THE HEAD COACH AND UNCLE LUKE OUR PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR....

Really? It should. Uncle Luke can't go a week without saying something reactive and disparaging about the program, so I wouldn't even want him cleaning the locker room during Spring Break. Warren Sapp was a definitive Miami player, true, but that was before he was accused multiple times of domestic abuse and sexual assault. I sympathize with him because he acknowledges CTE has affected him severely, but it absolutely disqualifies him from an official role with the University.

Yeah let's bring a guy with CTE who was a head case before being diagnosed to coach D line, lmao you can't make this **** up.

Advertisement
Back