Warning

kperez4446

Sophomore
Don't celebrate Al golden getting fired until the the next head coach is in place. Remember who the people are that are making the decisions not the best track record.

Advertisement
"Don't celebrate removing your cancerous tumor because you might get AIDS."

Advertisement
I have no doubt that the next hire will be as disappointing as the last two were for me. I could make a list of who I think are the top 20 prospects who would win big here, and I'm sure we won't hire anyone on the list. The next coach is likely to be another "B" or "C" lister that our fans will have to search the internet for information on.

Most people buy treadmills, then don't use them. We seem to be stuck on the mediocrity treadmill.

Don't celebrate Al golden getting fired until the the next head coach is in place. Remember who the people are that are making the decisions not the best track record.

fck off

Ok be happy when we fire golden and replace him with Randy edsall

I hear you loud and clear. We are stuck between a rock and a hard place. How many people here would have fired Shannon if they had known how the last 4 years would work out? Yeah, I know, I don't even want to answer that question. But that's where we are based on our recent hiring history.

Yet people on hear curse me out and call us names because they think we would replace Al with butch davis or jon gruden or some big name that would never happen.

Advertisement
the only reason we're not celebrating his getting fired is cause it hasn't happened...

that would be a pretty great xmas present for us all though

I would rather let my grandmother coach this team then Al golden

Okay, that's funny, but you get the guy's point, right? When Shannon was fired, we didn't hire your grandmother.

We need to stop hiring Shannons, Goldens, or imlive365's granny. The best Christmas gift ever would be for UM to hire a recognized quality HC.

Advertisement
Yet people on hear curse me out and call us names because they think we would replace Al with butch davis or jon gruden or some big name that would never happen.

If we keep reaching in the bag blind freaking luck might reward us. If we maintain status quo, we can expect the same 6-6 mediocre results. I'll take my chances with what's in the bag.

Advertisement
I would take anyone at this point iam begging please let Golden go its time do what u have to do an workout the buyout because Golden should kno his **** self he don't deserve 6 million dollars but if he wants to be a ******* give it to him and sent him on his way because he is costing this School more money to stay then to leave look at the stadium last night thats not a Miami fan base our fans are truly taking a stand now which is GREAT atleast we are showing True leadership and taking a STAND.

Advertisement
Back