Wario

canesglory

Freshman
#1 Qb in America, can’t score a point in first half today.....that was really what some of u guys wanted. If he was ever a serious candidate, stick a fork in this program.

I don’t love the Manny hire but I’d rather have him over that bum in Eugene it given the choice

Advertisement
Yeah I'll be honest I wanted Cristobal ahead of Manny but watching that game makes me think twice. Hopefully Manny goes El Jefe mode and takes the bull by the horns here.

I was leaning toward Mario myself once richt got fired. But I told my friends a while back that I thought we needed to give manny a shot. I think he will bring in young, aggressive assistant coaches that will light a fire under this team.

Advertisement
People that wanted Cristoball wanted him for recruiting prowess. He was never known for being a great game day coordinator just like Butch. Mario can recruit and Butch can recruit and evaluate talent like no other. Biggest question would be if Wario could surround himself with assistant coaching talent like Butch could. If yes that’s the blueprint for success at Miami. With that being said I think Manny can succeed here. Not a great recruiter but he is smart as you know what. I think he’s very cerebral and will make it work. Wasn’t my first choice but might be the best, only time will tell. What I do know if he’s successful we finally got a HC to stick around for a long time ala Bowden, Snyder or Dabo

Advertisement
Advertisement
People that wanted Cristoball wanted him for recruiting prowess. He was never known for being a great game day coordinator just like Butch. Mario can recruit and Butch can recruit and evaluate talent like no other. Biggest question would be if Wario could surround himself with assistant coaching talent like Butch could. If yes that’s the blueprint for success at Miami. With that being said I think Manny can succeed here. Not a great recruiter but he is smart as you know what. I think he’s very cerebral and will make it work. Wasn’t my first choice but might be the best, only time will tell. What I do know if he’s successful we finally got a HC to stick around for a long time ala Bowden, Snyder or Dabo

The problem is Oregon's offense has been bad this year, even with a 1st Rd QB. Their fans all think the OC is terrible and want him fired.

If Mario is that bad at choosing an OC, imagine what a disaster we'd been on offense again next year. And as good a recruiter Mario is, recruits wont come here if we average 15 pts a game and go 6-6 next season

Oregon clearly more talented than Michigsn State too. Biggest worry about Cristobal was if he could actually coach.

Advertisement
The problem is Oregon's offense has been bad this year, even with a 1st Rd QB. Their fans all think the OC is terrible and want him fired.

If Mario is that bad at choosing an OC, imagine what a disaster we'd been on offense again next year. And as good a recruiter Mario is, recruits wont come here if we average 15 pts a game and go 6-6 next season
Yeah that’s what I was saying. He would need to hire successfull assistant coaches like Butch did.

I thought that the Ducks would be able to score by now. Instead, this is a one-sided baseball score.

Did the BOT actually get it right?

Advertisement
Back