Ward

Advertisement
1705195003932.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Swing and miss huh clowns? Told you it was the stupid post of the year!! Boom!! Well done Mario!

This was a bad miss. Mario wanted to sign Ward badly. I thought it would get done. Now there is a lot of pressure on the staff to salvage the situation.

Miami thought there would be an answer on December 13th and felt optimistic from Signing Day to Christmas based on feedback from Ward. As the process dragged on, people grew more concerned with the NFL.

Ward is making a risky (some would say ill-advised) decision due to his low draft grade, but it’s concerning we couldn’t sell him on development. That’s been a knock on Mario since Oregon.
Worst post of the year. FYI - every team that went after ward quote swung and miss. SMDH, cant fix stupid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is your response - You're agreeing it was a swing and a miss..... How do you make an "I told you so" post when you didn't tell anyone anything???...

Worst post of the year. FYI - every team that went after ward quote swung and miss. SMDH, cant fix stupid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is your response - You're agreeing it was a swing and a miss..... How do you make an "I told you so" post when you didn't tell anyone anything???...
When you guys clowned Mario for not getting him due to development, proved your butts wrong, own it.

Advertisement
When you guys clowned Mario for not getting him due to development, proved your butts wrong, own it.
Own what??? You agreed it was a swing and a miss... What the **** are you talking about??? You're literally trying to take credit for a point you didn't make on a point you agreed to.... That's beyond being a phony..

Wow didn't see that coming, great job! Let's get him a tier one receiver in the portal, sucks it took this long, maybe we could've landed Smith. Obviously not Mario's fault, he stayed on this and got Ward in the end.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Advertisement
Back