Ward vs DJU (For The Nole Clowns 🤡🤡🤡 Coping Right Now)

FL Cane

Senior
In December, anticipating that we could end up with Ward and FSU could end up with DJU, I thought I’d take a look at their stats. After all, FSU would claim DJU was the better choice. So what do the stats show?

These are DJU’s career stats. Didn't exactly light it up at Oregon State or Clemson.

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.28.23 AM.png

These are Cam Ward’s career stats.

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.34.11 AM.png

If the response to the above is "DJ played better competition and better vs Cam last year," think again. DJ's stats against ranked teams are below:

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.35.24 AM.png

And here are Cam's stats against ranked teams:

1702744616502.png

One QB is clearly better than the other, and it ain’t DJU. Not to mention Cam was running for his life most of the time, and DJU had a far better OL. Was shocked when I saw the discrepancies against ranked competition. Either way, we got the best QB in the portal. They got the third or fourth best, maybe. But win for us here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish our fans would STFU, and stop jinxing our team.

Every fuggen offseason is the same crap. How about we just try to field a competent squad and coaching staff before we start bragging about how we’re gonna murk the Holes and the Gaytes, or anyone else on our schedule.

What I’m trying to say is, let’s celebrate Mario’s success in recruiting, by all means. But let’s not beat our chests like so many do every season, until we see the product on the field.

Advertisement

Every fuggen offseason is the same crap. How about we just try to field a competent squad and coaching staff before we start bragging about how we’re gonna murk the Holes and the Gaytes, or anyone else on our schedule.

What I’m trying to say is, let’s celebrate Mario’s success in recruiting, by all means. But let’s not beat our chests like so many do every season, until we see the product on the field.

The fact this thread upsets you is sad.

If adding Cam Ward and OP posting a stat comparison makes you mope just stay off this board. It's a board for Miami fans. ***** FSU and UF

If you scary go to CHURCH!!!

We are enjoying one of the best off-seasons in Hurricanes history.

Like people said; this is potentially program changing impact. There is reason for optimism and a little bit of barking. Especially, considering how pathetic mopes got on Mario’s QB recruiting. After they were just slurping him for his HS recruiting class.

The fact this thread upsets you is sad.

If adding Cam Ward and OP posting a stat comparison makes you mope just stay off this board. It's a board for Miami fans. ***** FSU and UF
You cannot be this stupid. Do you have any reading comprehension skills?

I am not moping. I am stating facts. I’m extremely happy that Mario was able to land Cam Ward, but that doesn’t mean that everything is all of a sudden fixed.

The team has to work harder than they have in 20 years and Mario and the coaching staff have to finally earn their paycheck on the field by winning at least 10 games.

If my posts upset your delicate psyche and feelings, then by all means, put me on ignore. I always give credit where credit is due, but also keep it real when it comes to Mario and what we’ve seen during his first two seasons here.

Two things can be true at the same time.

We are going to murk the SemenHoles and Gators NOT ONLY because Miami is getting better, but also because F$U and UiF are getting worse.

Also, we can be happy in January AND in August. AND in whatever month we play F$U.

There are no "jinxes". That's just superstitious fan garbage.

Advertisement

Cristobal went into Ohio and used Anthony Brown and smoked Ohio who went to the CFB playoff and had a QB who went first round named CJ Stroud. Pushed them around. When he had his team built up. We are gonna smoke the Lizards and delusionoles. I know u man act like Cristobal has never accomplished nothing but he did.

Two things can be true at the same time.

We are going to murk the SemenHoles and Gators NOT ONLY because Miami is getting better, but also because F$U and UiF are getting worse.

Also, we can be happy in January AND in August. AND in whatever month we play F$U.

There are no "jinxes". That's just superstitious fan garbage.
I have seen too many off season wins to write off jinxes. GT was a lock this year till it wasn’t. It’s great that we have depth at QB and a legit starter, but saying we will defeat any team on our schedule BEFORE the fact is unwise.

I have seen too many off season wins to write off jinxes. GT was a lock this year till it wasn’t. It’s great that we have depth at QB and a legit starter, but saying we will defeat any team on our schedule BEFORE the fact is unwise.

I don't think anyone said we will defeat ANY team on our schedule, but to deny that there will ALWAYS be annual ****-talking among in-state rivals is just silly.

**** the SemenHoles. **** The Gator. We are going to murk them, even if we have to send out Emory in a sling.

Advertisement
Cristobal went into Ohio and used Anthony Brown and smoked Ohio who went to the CFB playoff and had a QB who went first round named CJ Stroud. Pushed them around. When he had his team built up. We are gonna smoke the Lizards and delusionoles. I know u man act like Cristobal has never accomplished nothing but he did.
Using one victory to puff your chest out is weak.

Mario has underperformed as a head coach here in a major way. Great recruiter, but horrible game day coach and game manager. I’ll wait to see evidence of a changed Mario next season before I crown him.

Advertisement
Back