Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

Even my dog is like wut

Screenshot_20231122_170431_Messages.jpg

Advertisement
Well, I hope our insiders and experts learned a valuable lesson. As I said, a deal is not a deal until it's a deal. Humbling experience for Cribby, DMoney, etc. But, we all make mistakes so I won't beat you guys up too bad. It happens.

That said, it was VERY CLEAR that this young man did not want to be at Miami and was willing to stay in college ONLY if a Ohio State or USC came along. As a business man myself, I could see this fu*kjob coming from a mile away. Miami had no leverage this entire ordeal and got played like chumps. Total botch from Mario and his staff. Other very good qbs came off the board playing around with this kid. My next question is, if the qb whisperer, Lincoln Riley, looked at Malachi Nelson and decided to get a portal qb or role with Miller Moss as opposed to Nelson, why do we think that this staff can and will develop an unproven kid like Nelson and make him QB1 next year when they looked at him and sought other options?

Advertisement
some of you acting like Cam Ward is a HOFer.

Dude is a good college QB who overvalued his worth and is going to find out in April.

Will Howard is still available even though he has been CB’ed to 2 different teams in the last two weeks. Ever stop to think why?

Thank you for providing the proof that you pick fights and try to start ****. You have singled me out, even though I am nowhere near the only person who knew what was going on with Ward and the Collective.

What's next, more ***-bashing from you?

That's your brand. Fighting and fake ***-bashing. And then acting like Steve Urkel.
Haha. I don't mind other people having a different opinion than me. I never attacked them for it. You singled me out when I said it was my opinion that he obviously wasn't coming. You said my opinion was **** and my posts are trash. Enjoy the L.

You whine more than Chris Cornell...

First he cries for the Maudes to save him from multiple posters rebutting his terrible posts.

Then he promises the Maudes that he will stop with the fake ***-bashing.

Right on time, he chooses to run to a new thread to revive old fights, instead of attacking Cribby like he was Solid Cane.

Evidence that "seventeenth chances" don't work with bigoted losers.

Advertisement
Haha. I don't mind other people having a different opinion than me. I never attacked them for it. You singled me out when I said it was my opinion that he obviously wasn't coming. You said my opinion was **** and my posts are trash. Enjoy the L.

You are a pathetic and sad loser.

You were "singled out" by multiple posters. Because your posts were terrible. I was not the only person you fake ***-bashed.

You are the softest, weakest crybaby. "Singled out".

No. You. Weren't.

I'm done with you. The Maudes can see what you are doing, and I'm not going to keep giving you oxygen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
First he cries for the Maudes to save him from multiple posters rebutting his terrible posts.

Then he promises the Maudes that he will stop with the fake ***-bashing.

Right on time, he chooses to run to a new thread to revive old fights, instead of attacking Cribby like he was Solid Cane.

Evidence that "seventeenth chances" don't work with bigoted losers.
My terrible post that was spot on? Why would I go after cribby? He didn't single me out and call me trash because of my opinion. You poor poor man. Cry more

Think Ward is making a mistake. Oh well.

This is why I didn't like the potential of KJ to UCF. He may not have been great under Enos, but people forget he had a couple solid years. Would still EASILY be an improvement over our current QB room, don't see how that's debatable.

Would also be great to throw a bunch of money at Will Howard, but has that ship already sailed? Kind of seems that way lol

Advertisement
Back