Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

He must really be banking on guys coming back next year (Michigan/Texas QBs) instead of declaring for the draft. Could possibly be QB4 depending on the team in the late 3rd/4th but dependant on alot of other things.

Not going to bash him for betting on himself

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane
Looks like my opinion was spot on and factual. Ward isn't coming here. Guess the "insiders" got bad info. How does it feel to be so wrong? Do you feel it down in your plums? If you ever need to be schooled again and proven wrong, look me up.

View attachment 276360

Thank you for providing the proof that you pick fights and try to start ****. You have singled me out, even though I am nowhere near the only person who knew what was going on with Ward and the Collective.

What's next, more ***-bashing from you?

That's your brand. Fighting and fake ***-bashing. And then acting like Steve Urkel.

Anyone could see this was gonna be the end result by how long be was taking to decide. I hope Mario realized that as well and has a backup plan

lol..said weeks ago that someone would get played…

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Howard..
the only one that might get played in this scenario is ward

if he goes undrafted , which is a relative possibility, then he just lost significant money

Last edited:
Advertisement
At this point I don't care if it's KJ or Nelson, just get it done. We know what we're getting in KJ, a good one year rental, if Nelson is as good as advertised might be worth rolling the dice with him. It wouldn't be a bad idea if we try to go after both like what Oregon did with Gabriel and Moore.

Advertisement
Hope Mario got to the KY Jelly before Ward got a chance to bend him over….just hope he hadn’t played around too long waiting on this *** and now we end up with a plan Q

It's been conformed by several that Howard was given the opportunity to commit before everyone goes crazy. Maybe Howard didn't want to be here either.

"By several"?

Howard was told we had Ward coming in and we didn't want to cancel that visit. And to wait.

Mario caught with his pants down, again.

Ward is a fine college QB, I don’t see NFL.
Really a foolish decision on his part unless someone made him an early guarantee. Could have made really good money one year at Miami. In hindsight, if he is that poor with decision making, may not have been the right fit. Just wish we would moved on when it was clear he was playing games.

Advertisement
Back