Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

Advertisement
Ward made the NFL announcement for more leverage and Mario bit and swallowed the hook. My god he should have moved on weeks ago.
I don’t understand this narrative. Wars is the top guy..number 2 on our board is Howard?..who also is doing due diligence & taking visits..there was no guarantee if we moved off ward that Howard is just coming like that..If ward was the top option we identified you play this game..& I wouldn’t settle for another vet in a panic either

training bail out GIF

Advertisement
This jit is literally Lucy holding the **** football for Charlie Brown (Mario) to kick. Not cool. TF?!
View attachment 276791

No Lucy is a cartoon and Cam (while you may only see him TV like Lucy) is a real person. They are not the same person. I repeat... they are literally not the same person.

Advertisement
MOVE ON.

honestly this ish is showing why Mario isn't and won't ever be an elite coach. Can you imagine Kirby or Saban being held hostage like this? Fk the tunnel vision and move on.
Unfortunately miami isn't a winning championship level program anymore tho. Not even close. So miami is kinda stuck doing this crap. Who else are they gonna bring in at this point?

Advertisement
MOVE ON.

honestly this ish is showing why Mario isn't and won't ever be an elite coach. Can you imagine Kirby or Saban being held hostage like this? Fk the tunnel vision and move on.
You mean Satan? The same Satan who spent the entirety of spring practice last season going after Tyler than after being told no doubled down on it again in fall only to have no qb for the season... That satan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back