Warchant publisher thinks FSU should sue Disney

If not FSU, surely the ACC. They just made the ACC really irrelevant for football: Basically, they told the ACC to stick to Basketball, and we will call you when we need you for football.
I just want FSU to waste a ton of money.

The Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 filings by FSU will be lubricant to my happiness!

Advertisement
it looks like a determined group wanted to keep Michigan out from the get go. They tortured harbaugh for 5 games including the penn state, Maryland and Ohio state games. Now they paired them with Alabama.

Advertisement
Those are some emotional homers. Slander? Based on what? The opinion that FSU isn't one of the best four teams? A judge reading that complaint would roll their eyes and grant a 12(b)(6) for that b*tch
Yup, at the end of the day, it's all opinion. And with an opinion, you really have little to no legal standing to sue anyone.

I'll say this though, you were either going to **** off Bama fans or FSU fans. I'd rather **** off the latter than the former. Most FSU fans are straight *******; Bama fans, there's something wrong in that state.

Advertisement
i call to the stand....one MICKEY MOUSE
8c8ecba3-66ca-4e0e-a1ef-16089c779355_text.gif

Advertisement
I love this.

An actual adult, that maybe even graduated high school, or at least has his GED, is advocating suing Disney.

And then he actually put this opinion out there for all of you in the viewing public to see.

IMG_3164.gif

Georgia about to show the world why not picking FSU was the right choice. Aside from that ***** them. This is a dream scenario for canes fans. Have FSU run the table, get disrespected in front of the world to see and then get raked by the dawgs. In the OB. Now if only Jeremiah were to flip to us…

Advertisement
it looks like a determined group wanted to keep Michigan out from the get go. They tortured harbaugh for 5 games including the penn state, Maryland and Ohio state games. Now they paired them with Alabama.
I think Michigan matches up best with Bama. I think Michigan has a difficult time keeping up with both UDub and Tejas. Bama will be more their style of match up.

Didn’t we already see this headline?
State of Fl v. Disney?
the muppets GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Back