Warchant Members Smell What Richt Is Cookig

Redmen7805

Freshman
Looks like we are no longer a silent storm.

Below are some snippets fro warchant.

Poster: Psherm

I might be one of the few but I feel UM doesn't have too many more mediocre years ahead of them based on their recruiting.

He's clearly turning the program around (recruiting wise) and it'll be only a matter of time until some of us get hit in the face by them and only then will we do some research and see the pieces he's put in place that we "joked" on.

Poster: MDM9093

They popped two more today and are definitely recruiting south Florida at a high level.

Poster: Tom81

They do concern me more than UF. Heck they have played us tough even though we've had a large talent advantage.

What will they do with talent that is close to ours? We'll see!

Poster: Simonfsu

Since Richt and his staff showed up they've recruited their tails off. They also get them nationally with Richt there because of his reputation. A top 100 DE out of California in 2017 and the fastest player in the country out of Missouri.

It's officially a competition with the canes again and let's hope jimbo stays ahead of it because for must of us that have been around for a while have seen what they can do in a short period of time down there in Miami.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I'm surprised any of those morons have the sense to be worried about how close we came with a talent gap and terrible coaching. I'm so looking forward to kicking their tooth right down their collective gullet.

Next year the posts will be pure hatred towards Miami like the good old days. Is that faaaaggot RuNole still obsessing over Andre Johnson?

Advertisement
I hate FSU fans, but I respeck FSU fans. My neighbor is a FSU alum and fan. Dude always said we were one play away from being great and he's counting his days til when we go on a 6-7 game winning streak against them. I think this is finally the year.

Advertisement
I hate FSU fans, but I respeck FSU fans. My neighbor is a FSU alum and fan. Dude always said we were one play away from being great and he's counting his days til when we go on a 6-7 game winning streak against them. I think this is finally the year.

Have you ever visited Tallahassee? I'm confident your perception of FSU fans would change.

Those were petty reasonable takes. I get my LULZ from the gaytor fans

And I really don't get that. How do they justify not listening to us, we just went through the same coaching crap they're going through. If they had any sense they'd listen, fire their coach, and move on as quickly as possible.

But they won't.

And I love that about them.

Looks like we are no longer a silent storm.

Below are some snippets fro warchant.

Poster: Psherm

I might be one of the few but I feel UM doesn't have too many more mediocre years ahead of them based on their recruiting.

He's clearly turning the program around (recruiting wise) and it'll be only a matter of time until some of us get hit in the face by them and only then will we do some research and see the pieces he's put in place that we "joked" on.

Poster: MDM9093

They popped two more today and are definitely recruiting south Florida at a high level.

Poster: Tom81

They do concern me more than UF. Heck they have played us tough even though we've had a large talent advantage.

What will they do with talent that is close to ours? We'll see!

Poster: Simonfsu

Since Richt and his staff showed up they've recruited their tails off. They also get them nationally with Richt there because of his reputation. A top 100 DE out of California in 2017 and the fastest player in the country out of Missouri.

It's officially a competition with the canes again and let's hope jimbo stays ahead of it because for must of us that have been around for a while have seen what they can do in a short period of time down there in Miami.

Jesus Christ it's happening again....I can almost cry at the thought that this time, we really could be "BACK".

Advertisement
Saturday, the 16th day of September, year 2017 is when everything officially changes and the Canes take their rightful spot back on top the world of Florida college football.

2018, we then take take our spot back on top the world of college football!

Have you ever visited Tallahassee? I'm confident your perception of FSU fans would change.

Miami fans and players have an edge over Trailerhassee...We've known for years Pawn Shops don't accept "Crab Legs "

Advertisement
I want Nole blood. I want Jimbo dumbfounded on the sidelines like ole Bubby used to be. I want their fans clamoring for coordinators heads and the entire front page or that warchant rag to be post after post of "what the **** happened", "They straight whipped us", "I'm gonna be sick" and so much more. I want my Nole friends to avoid my texts and their wives to pull the semenhole magnets off their minivans.

I want them to be in pain, pure unadulterated pain

I wish the FSU fans I know were like that. I've never heard one that reasonable. They normally think they're the premier college football program in the country, poised to go 14-0 every year. Had a conversation with one about Miami recently who said 'I think Richt can get Miami back to where they're a top 20, top 15 team, which is good for Miami', and he honestly meant that as a compliment. They are so completely convinced that they are on another level as a program, as if Miami is USF or something. I can't imagine meeting one who thinks FSU will ever lose a single game, let alone 6 or 7 in a row ... to Miami.

I wish the FSU fans I know were like that. I've never heard one that reasonable. They normally think they're the premier college football program in the country, poised to go 14-0 every year. Had a conversation with one about Miami recently who said 'I think Richt can get Miami back to where they're a top 20, top 15 team, which is good for Miami', and he honestly meant that as a compliment. They are so completely convinced that they are on another level as a program, as if Miami is USF or something. I can't imagine meeting one who thinks FSU will ever lose a single game, let alone 6 or 7 in a row ... to Miami.

Interesting enough, that's my best friend who's also a Nole. 7 months out the year, the best guy u would ever know, but come September- January, I hate his guts b/c he spews that same crap during the season. Lol. Off season, he's a great guy though. We have a Sam the Sheep Dog and Wiley Coyote type of relationship for all my Looney Toons watchers. Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back