Wanted To Get In Before....

Advertisement
You had to do it didn't you.

I thought FIU losing to Liberty coupled with last night's bludgeoning finally exorcized the Butch demon from CIS.

Then you bring Leach back from the grave.
I'm disturbed like that.

miniGif_20200927095317.gif

Advertisement
LSU hires Jimmy Lake instead of Bo Pelini and this thread doesn’t exist.

The offensive weakness of the pirate is if a team drops 8 athletes into coverage and rushes three good pass rushers every play he is still so arrogant that he won’t take the free and guaranteed 10 yards rushing every play and will continue to have his QB sling it. If Leach has fixed that fundamental personality flaw then yeah he’s pretty much unstoppable.

Leach will then also trash his own players in the media and blame anyone other than himself but winning cures that personality flaw.

If he did get hired back in the day, we sure as **** would never have been down on our luck with radio and folden!
At least in the ACC..... we would of been Kings for MOST of the last ten years.

Advertisement
Yes because when you think "gangsta" I know Rhett Lashlee* is the first image that comes to everyone's mind.

*Fact: has "Spread Life" tat across his belly.
Umm Lashlee actually has a good personality that players love...leech is a egocentric who does not get along with players and has a very weird personality.

Advertisement
You had to do it didn't you.

I thought FIU losing to Liberty coupled with last night's bludgeoning finally exorcized the Butch demon from CIS.

Then you bring Leach back from the grave.
This page started as a Butch Davis circle jerk. He rebuilt the school after the probation, but then he left us at the alter. Some refuse to get over him. It won't be easy exorcizing that demon.

Advertisement
Jimmy Lake is the HC of Washington now.
The point is Leach has an offense that was figured out. The offense wasn’t figured out because of some flaw in it, the flaw is Leach is actually so arrogant that by all indications he hates running the ball even if it guaranteed wins. Just because LSU lined up and played SEC Defense doesn’t mean teams won’t adapt and change.

Lake owns Leach, it’s not exactly rocket science how he did it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back