Want to get James' attention?

Saltycane

Sophomore
Premium
Then go after him and forget Golden, if the banners and message are focused on firing him you will get his attention and hopefully make him act.

Advertisement
Let's start some with "Fire the new president TOO." Might as well ***** with whatever smuck the BOT brings in to replace Nevins girl. Clearly none of the current people give a crap.

If James doesn't have hiring or firing power and is in fact just an impotent Shalala yes-man as multiple people have alleged, it would be just a waste of time and money to target him.

If you want Golden fired, you go after Golden. Many people will be involved in the decision to keep or fire him. Don't distract yourself by going after one of many. Go after Golden.

Advertisement
Let's start some with "Fire the new president TOO." Might as well ***** with whatever smuck the BOT brings in to replace Nevins girl. Clearly none of the current people give a crap.

^^^THIS^^^

How does she walk away from this unscathed. I don't get it. There are pictures with him in all settings, recorded warnings from RS to keep away from Shapiro, and she stays clean....How?

^^^THIS^^^

How does she walk away from this unscathed. I don't get it. There are pictures with him in all settings, recorded warnings from RS to keep away from Shapiro, and she stays clean....How?

Yeah. That just sucks. She should have been forced out by ncaa or fired by BOT.

Dress up like a woman, that will get his attention. James loves him some manly woman

There is little evidence that has shown me that Blake James is a competent AD. Anyone could take the AD job with some experience and just maintain the status quo going through the motions, but he hasn't made any decisive decisions that enhance the quality of our on-field product as far as I know. Hopefully the new President will come in here and evaluate him objectively rather than be afraid or hesitant to make a change if need be

Advertisement
If James doesn't have hiring or firing power and is in fact just an impotent Shalala yes-man as multiple people have alleged, it would be just a waste of time and money to target him.
This. I get why people don't like James and I am by no means defending him, but he is a powerless sock puppet.

Advertisement
Back