Want a Cane mask?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put the product on Etsy. Help the community and make a ethical profit in doing so!

My advice: make sure N95 material can go on inside in an insert pouch.

People are going to get wise quickly that regular material has virtually no impact on virus micron sizes. N95 only has limited impact, but is industry standard for PPE for now.

Maybe you have a long term product line going here.

Good on you!

Put the product on Etsy. Help the community and make a ethical profit in doing so!

People are going to get wise quickly that regular material has virtually no impact on virus micron sizes. N95 only has limited impact, but is industry standard for PPE for now.

Good on you!
I purchased mine off of Etsy last week. With tax, it was a little over $17. I am not sure if it's the same exact product that is mentioned in this thread, but it looks identical.

Advertisement

Good on you!
It has a slot on the side for fillers, good stuff though will pass it along thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My kids real cane fans I don't raise them any other way
Hat off to you. Raised my that way but two went to uf with one going on to osu of all places for PhD. They stayed Cane fans but I still have trouble talking to them. My wife has made masked for most the family including the smallest heads to my massive skull. Yours look real good. Nice work.

Advertisement
Back