Wanna see why we are in deep **** this weekend,

cane22

Recruit
go look at Duke's depth chart. I don't give a rats *** what any of you say, experience takes you a long way. Look at all the Red Shirt starters they have. Look at how many 2 years or less players are in their two deep. I know, I know, our coaches suck and our schemes are terrible. But compound that by going against a very old, well coached and experienced bunch. Take Duke and the points.

Advertisement
go look at Duke's depth chart. I don't give a rats *** what any of you say, experience takes you a long way when you have competent coaches that develop talent. Look at all the Red Shirt starters they have. Look at how many 2 years or less players are in their two deep. I know, I know, our coaches suck and our schemes are terrible. But compound that by going against a very old, well coached and experienced bunch. Take Duke and the points.

FIFY with the bold. Because we all know experience in our defense just makes players worse.

But, yes, your point is legit

Advertisement
We will score 35 and still lose.

go look at Duke's depth chart. I don't give a rats *** what any of you say, experience takes you a long way. Look at all the Red Shirt starters they have. Look at how many 2 years or less players are in their two deep. I know, I know, our coaches suck and our schemes are terrible. But compound that by going against a very old, well coached and experienced bunch. Take Duke and the points.

Look at who coaches each time and that's all u need to see bich. OK St with the youngest team in the nation have FSU all they could handle. We got blown out by a less experienced UL. STFU

Advertisement
Cutcliffe is 38-44 at Duke... Still a better coach than Folden, regardless of record.

Of course Duke is going to have upperclassmen... most of their players are going to an elite university on full scholarship with a major in something other than sports.

Their very talented coaching staff is doing a lot with the little (in terms of top recruits, if any) they get for four years of each player, while our staff cant get a little of the incredibly talented players we get for three years apiece (on average).

Put Cutcliffe in Miami and he could probably win the ACC in two years, and play for a title in four.

Advertisement
Debate has long been over. Golden is no more a football coach than I am a picolo player! Its insulting to compare that fake to Cutcliffe as it is to compare Milli Vanilli to Michael Jackson. Payton Manning spends summers at Duke working working with coach Cutcliffe. No more needs to be said.

We are handicapped because of our staff. Not because of lack of talent.

You are crazy. We are a very mediocre talented team. 1st step is to admit it. Second step is to do something about it. How many kids do u see on our team starting at 1 od the top 4 teams in the nation. Maybe 2 - 3?

You are crazy. We are a very mediocre talented team. 1st step is to admit it. Second step is to do something about it. How many kids do u see on our team starting at 1 od the top 4 teams in the nation. Maybe 2 - 3?

And what can we (you, me, the fans) do about it?

Advertisement
LMAO @ pre-emptively excusing our inept performance against Duke because we don't have as much experience as them. GTFOOH.

We have guys recruited by all the big name schools. Our two deep is filled with guys who will play on Sunday. How much more talent do you need to compete for the freaking coastal title?

Duke wins 37-24....**** shame

same formula...they have a QB that can chuck it across the pond and 2 RB's that can run very well.

Last edited:

Lets see
Chad would get plenty of PT. Quan and McCord both would
Duke
Coley
Perry
Burns would of been moved to Safety and be starting
Howard would be a beast with better coaching
Wolford
Waters would get a lot of PT

OL one or two of them would play a lot

Elder would be starting but our staff is to stupid to play him.

Advertisement
Back