Wan'Dale Robinson

Advertisement
Frost can't keep anyone. They got that WR transfer from Montana in exchange.

Advertisement
As much as we cry about things here, at least we don’t got it as bad as them or Tennessee. Must be brutal being a fan of theirs lol

Literally had the same thoughts. I don’t know what’s going on up there, but bringing the Golden Boy back home is not working. Legit shocked b/c Frost showed that he can coach. Just shows like the portal kids, hiring a successful G5 coach can become a crap shoot as well.

Last edited:
As much as we cry about things here, at least we don’t got it as bad as them or Tennessee. Must be brutal being a fan of theirs lol

Agreed. To go year after year after year after year after year after every f-ing year knowing you're not gonna beat uf...that'd suck. (the sec east blows)

Literally had the same thoughts. I don’t know what’s going on up there, but bringing the Golden Boy back home is not working. Legit shocked b/c Frost showed that he can coach. Just shows like portal kids, hiring a successful G5 coach can become a crap shoot as well.
I watch a good amount of Nebraska games because they're on Fox or FS1 **** near every week. Frost can't coach at all, literally every play I saw was a QB run up the middle or a screen pass to Robinson. That dumb playcalling only works when you have more talent than the rest of the conference.

Advertisement
Don't want and don't need, give our young pups some games.

Absolutely need. Maybe not this kid, per se, but SOME kid.

Rob Likens knows what good WRs look like. Rhett Lashlee has had some good ones himself. If the aforementioned young pups couldn't put Tweedledee and Tweedledumb on the bench, maybe they ain't that good.

Before anybody goes postal, I'm not throwing dirt on anyone's grave here from the 2020 class. But I just might be thinking about where I put my shovel when it comes to Payton. Bottom line, we need help at WR. Pronto. To say any productive WR in the portal is a "don't need" is crazy dumb.

I watch a good amount of Nebraska games because they're on Fox or FS1 **** near every week. Frost can't coach at all, literally every play I saw was a QB run up the middle or a screen pass to Robinson. That dumb playcalling only works when you have more talent than the rest of the conference.
which is why it worked at ucf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back