Walton...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd say we've got 3 pretty decent backs, but Walton definately stole the show. Looking forward to seeing them play against some better competition. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile scarlett 4 carries for 3 yards, 2 yards, yards and 2 yards respectively. .. that new mexico state defense is swizz cheese too

how about Choc? I thought he showed the best burst out of all of our backs, he is just so raw... runs upright, carries the ball all ****ed up....lol But he's talented. All three backs looked good to me....

Advertisement
how about Choc? I thought he showed the best burst out of all of our backs, he is just so raw... runs upright, carries the ball all ****ed up....lol But he's talented. All three backs looked good to me....
This All three backs looked great .Best trio of running backs in a long time.

Advertisement
I actually thought Gray made the toughest runs. Mammoth holes for Yearby and Walton when the first string OL was in.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook still a huge miss

true but how many top Rb’s can you honestly expect to all go to the same school? we’re talking about Yearby and Walton who could both start easily at nearly any college, and then people also want Scarlett and Cook too as well as Alex Collins. I mean there’s only so much playing time to go around.

now I’m not saying it wasn’t a huge miss with cook. we could have used him in a percy harvin type role i just think people should at least acknowledge that these aren’t necesarilly misses for the staff.. some players just want to be feature backs and have the offense focused on them. not everyone can play at same time

Meh, want to see him against Neb, Cinn, Fsu, etc.

Looked decent tonight against a trrrrrble opponent

Advertisement
Back