Walton to visit UGA next week?

alexpogo

Recruit
In keeping with all the gloom and doom talk around these here parts, my UGA buddy was just asking me how good Mark Walton is because he is supposed to visit UGA next week. Apparently a UGA coach went down to visit him today and Walton said he'd go on an OV there.

Advertisement
Lol y'all are funny. Keep trying to convince yourselves that all these guys are staying. **** is gonna get bad this NSD. All our guys are looking for an excuse to jump ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just imagine being 17 and live in one town for all 17 yrs, then you here you can go to another college and 90-10% chance of a couple hit it and quit it's... I bet 99% of you go on the trip, just my .02

Advertisement
Athens is an awesome college town.
Tons of bars/clubs

bars and music venues...not really many clubs. but yeah, downtown athens is a fun place and north campus of UGA is beautiful (also a **** ton of racism in georgia)

No way he chooses the Dawgs. I live in Metro Atlanta about 30 minutes from Athens. Most south Florida kids just won't fit the lifestyle of Athens.
Yea going to the Atlanta area for a visit shocked me it was kind of boring. Everything is super far apart its crazy and the pace is slow (kinda enjoyed that).

Advertisement
LULZ at dopes downplaying a visit to UGA.

He visits. He's open and interested. Period.

Lots of smoke around him looking to take visits.

LULZ at dopes downplaying a visit to UGA.

He visits. He's open and interested. Period.

Lots of smoke around him looking to take visits.

I say same thing its like these people live in a world of their own. I wouldn't be shocked to see him take off to another place . Nobody believes in AG and most want to play In big bowl games. We will have a losing record next year under AG and we don't think people will jump ship. Some of these clowns need to come back down to earth

Advertisement
Back