Walton says he'll be back

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
b6PTEnH.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eh...the shelf life of a running back is precious and not long. But hey more power to us if he does.

Advertisement
Wait until Drew Rosenhaus speaks to his family...be shocked if he comes back..

I bet he plays for UM again before this season is over but it will be the ACCCG or bowl game or something . No way we see him before that. He gone after this season though IMO .

I bet he plays for UM again before this season is over but it will be the ACCCG or bowl game or something . No way we see him before that. He gone after this season though IMO .

I'm worried about how he will hold up against Washington in the #2 vs #3 playoff game.

Advertisement
He was talking to Berrios right? That means he plans to be back this year not necessarily next year.

If he did come back, we would be loaded with high quality depth.

Walton, Homer, Lingard & Cam Davis, would literally be the 4 best Backs in the ACC.

That's Bama level depth at RB. Wish Walton the best of luck in whatever decision he makes.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if he comes back. Not sure why you all seem to think it's a sure thing? Do you want him to leave lol? I hope he does whatever is best for him but will definitely welcome him back if that's his decision.

He was talking to Berrios right? That means he plans to be back this year not necessarily next year.

And in keeping with Walton's being tough as gravel - in Walton's mind - he's already planning to start working that ankle the moment the anesthetic wears off.

Advertisement
he isn't going in the 1st half of the draft if he goes out.

I agree, I don't believe he will be back this season either. Can't rush ankles and he probably wouldn't be in top shape after sitting out. We could sure use him next year. Only with him the best with His decision.

And in keeping with Walton's being tough as gravel - in Walton's mind - he's already planning to start working that ankle the moment the anesthetic wears off.

Yup, I did this with my shoulder right after I had a few small tears fixed. I tore it off this time, gotta go back under the knife again at the beginning of next year. His entire future depends on him making a good decision, don't rush it.

I assume Walton doesn't truly know the time table right now...sounds like he's being optimistic.....nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back