Walter Tucker??

Advertisement
He needs to get healthy ASAP. I can't handle watching Regula. I cant fathom why these coaches would take a potential playmaker off the field just to line Regula as a FB. Think about this. Instead of Regula we could put another WR out there or we could use Edwards and Duke or Yearby and Duke in a split back look. We could show a two TE look with Walford and Dobard with a single back. We could also employ a 2 TE set with one of the TE's lined up as an H-back. You could use that H-back in pass pro or to run block or send him out as a receiver.

There are so many creative things we could do with our personnel in terms of formations to create mismatches and exploit the defense and Ronald Regula doesn't figure into any of them. Might as well play wiyh 10 men. Good lord is this coaching staff inept. I'm literally dumbfounded.

News report on Olsen said the police found an ID with Regulas name on it. Perhaps a fake ID? Maybe itll cause him to miss playing time. We need Tucker back there.

Regula is a liability out there. Staff needs to figure out how to best utilize our talent at RB and offense as a whole.

He needs to get healthy ASAP. I can't handle watching Regula. I cant fathom why these coaches would take a potential playmaker off the field just to line Regula as a FB. Think about this. Instead of Regula we could put another WR out there or we could use Edwards and Duke or Yearby and Duke in a split back look. We could show a two TE look with Walford and Dobard with a single back. We could also employ a 2 TE set with one of the TE's lined up as an H-back. You could use that H-back in pass pro or to run block or send him out as a receiver.

There are so many creative things we could do with our personnel in terms of formations to create mismatches and exploit the defense and Ronald Regula doesn't figure into any of them. Might as well play wiyh 10 men. Good lord is this coaching staff inept. I'm literally dumbfounded.

Pretty much this.

College football is now about exploiting matchups and putting defenses in awkward/difficult spots. We pretty much do the exact opposite when we bring in our FBs.

I would rarely ever have less then 3 WRs out on the field.

Advertisement
Tucker did a little bit yesterday. Just seeing how he responds over next 48 hours. X-rays were negative so here's hoping he can go on Sat.

Advertisement
Back