Walter Tucker might actually touch the ball with Richt

Advertisement
With Gus, Yearby, Walton, Choc, Homer and whomever else, I doubt Tucker ever touch the ball again....even in goal line situations.

Last edited:
I'm still smh at the limited touches that choc received, I have no issue with Richt letting Coley go, choc was the only running back in that backfield that could literally take it to the house

Not mad at OP. Tucker did run the ball with authority that Spring only to disappear on the depth chart. Gray is another head scratcher. They make Joe Yearby gain weight and lose his ability to teleport while yet they have a bonfide between the tackles back like Chocolate sitting on the bench. Chronic misuse of talent from the last regime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Google trayone gray fumble...its not that hard. He had 2-3 this year if i remember correct. Which would be a minimum of 10% of his touches have resulted in a fumble.

Google trayone gray fumble...its not that hard. He had 2-3 this year if i remember correct. Which would be a minimum of 10% of his touches have resulted in a fumble.

No he hasn't, Mark Walton on the other hand fumbled 2 times. Yearby hasn't fumbled all season long

If Coley stays you still have the Chocolate not playing question. He's the one who had the most input and his reps didn't increase during the last five post Golden games. Guys there's a reason why he isn't playing that we're not seeing.

No he hasn't, Mark Walton on the other hand fumbled 2 times. Yearby hasn't fumbled all season long

Ya...he fumbled in the first game vs bethune and im pretty sure he fumbled on special teams in another game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back