Walk-ons needed at FSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't be shocked if any of the Nebraska portal floridians look to land there. Granted it's
one dumpster fire for another, but I'm not certain any of them have "Much" better (Power 5) options?

I will never leave them for dead but what makes me feel good is that any kid we want from Dade or Broward or Palm beach will no longer be interested in them. We couldn’t say that for a looooooong time. Feels like they were taking whoever they wanted and leaving us with the scraps for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are working on attaining the 65 ship limit to go to fcs football
At this rate, they might get down to 36 and qualify for Division II football. There is some potential for the Seminoles there. They could take a few decades down in D2 to retrench, rebuild, and come up for a strategy to get into FCS.

This is a great year for a kid from our local high school, walked on at FSU and made the team, he can only go up.

Shiddd they probably gonna portal down ova there too many players leaving.. orvell gonna take advantage of the portal no other options. So Manny better already be out there scouting the portal....

Advertisement
Back