Walk On OG '20

Advertisement
1591222966035.png

The kid is a worker. Bet money this kid sticks and is on the two deep in 3 years. I have no idea who he is, but that maaf is walking on to Miami and played at IMG. Probably has a **** of a work ethic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This young man could be another Larry Little on this Canes team the perfect OG 6'2" 300 with power and super smart a HUGE get with lucky to be here attitude .

Impressive .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Dude the seed companies make hybrid growing easy. But if we ever create that Walk on . You get the first nugget.
Haha thanks man. If you live 25 miles from a dispensary here in AZ, you can legally grow it. You could still illegally grow it. I don’t know anyone would catch you. Your house would probably smell like weed.

Haha thanks man. If you live 25 miles from a dispensary here in AZ, you can legally grow it. You could still illegally grow it. I don’t know anyone would catch you. Your house would probably smell like weed.
Hydroponics stores should have a device called a Cam filter (That's what we call it). You get a big enough filter and keep the room sealed . You should be good. When it's budding time is when the smell is the worst..

Hydroponics stores should have a device called a Cam filter (That's what we call it). You get a big enough filter and keep the room sealed . You should be good. When it's budding time is when the smell is the worst..
Perhaps that is a future endeavor.

Advertisement
Back