Walford Rookie Highlights

Advertisement
He has some wiggle after the catch. Deceptively elusive for a guy his size. Great to see him doing well. I bet Carr loves him. QB's best friend, TE mismatch. Clive is gonna have long successful career in Oaland or maybe Vegas. The Raiders are going to be dangerous for years to come.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Da Raidas have a real shot at that division this year. Latavius Murray is prime for fantasy greatness. That defense has some players for the first time in awhile.

Advertisement
with him and amari...my raiders are going to be serious for a while

Don't forget Jon Feliciano.

meh...hope so, but he has to get on the field first....and with all of the upgrades they made on the o-line, seriously doubt it

He is listed at #2 at guard, but he can also play center. With injuries here and there, he will get playing time. Probably not as much as a top starter, but enough to make a name for himself if he performs well. There is plenty of room for #2 offensive linemen in the NFL. He can have a good career as a #2 . No shame in that.

Pretty awesome for a guy who wasn't ranked very highly out of high school.

with him and amari...my raiders are going to be serious for a while

Don't forget Jon Feliciano.

meh...hope so, but he has to get on the field first....and with all of the upgrades they made on the o-line, seriously doubt it

He is listed at #2 at guard, but he can also play center. With injuries here and there, he will get playing time. Probably not as much as a top starter, but enough to make a name for himself if he performs well. There is plenty of room for #2 offensive linemen in the NFL. He can have a good career as a #2 . No shame in that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back