Walford and Perryman tonight.

Advertisement
Both with impact plays already, DP with a sack and Clive with a big 3rd down grab.

But guysm, we had no talent here......

Both with impact plays already, DP with a sack and Clive with a big 3rd down grab.

It was back to back too. Only the media has said we didn't have talent. With Miami's recent players going and dominating in the NFL, all that tells you miami was missing was coaching.

Advertisement
We had six guys drafted but went 6-7 last year, which is further proof that Al Golden is the worst HC in College Football.

It was back to back too. Only the media has said we didn't have talent. With Miami's recent players going and dominating in the NFL, all that tells you miami was missing was coaching.

The media and fans like you who were desperate to retain Al, even if it meant throwing our players under the bus.

The media and fans like you who were desperate to retain Al, even if it meant throwing our players under the bus.

I don't think any canes fan wanted to retain him so why are you continuing with this? Seriously, whatever man it's water under the bridge for me

I don't think any canes fan wanted to retain him so why are you continuing with this? Seriously, whatever man it's water under the bridge for me

LOL this is rich man. People will never let you live it down.

Advertisement
Jon feliciano is also starting for the raiders at right guard. He had a td sealing block for Murray on that run

Advertisement
Jon feliciano is also starting for the raiders at right guard. He had a td sealing block for Murray on that run

Feliciano's block was a major factor in Murray's TD run. Feliciano slipped past the D-line to seal off the ILB who was supposed to plug the gap. Feliciano pushed the ILB completely out of the play; the ILB never touched Murray. Who was that ILB? Number 52, Perryman! Oh well, win some, lose some. Perryman co-leads the Chargers in tackles and has a sack in the 1st half. Not bad for a Me Guy.

On Walford's 22-yard catch for a 1st down, Feliciano ran downfield to help his fellow Cane up. Glad to see Feliciano starting and contributing significantly to the Raiders. Two more Me Guys.

dude is in complete delusional denial about that. we were all here.

Advertisement
Musgrave: "We Might Have Something Up Our Sleeve"

At the 4:35 mark, he starts talking about the OL and Feliciano. Calls Feliciano a mauler. Says he will only get better with time. Also mentions that Feliciano was taken out of the Packer game when the Raiders had to go exclusively to the pass. I can see why. Feliciano got badly beaten on a pass play by Chargers' Melvin Ingram, leading to a sack of Carr.

dude is in complete delusional denial about that. we were all here.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/prediction-final-record/90774/1

Look in this thread, I can easily call out people saying we only would win 4 games but I'm not going to do that...

For those who say I was a golden supporter then what does my post in this thread mean after the 2014 season? I have been wanted him gone but people ran with that dumbass narrative...

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dont-kill-messenger-word-golden-gone-monday/84483/139

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back