Waking up today

Advertisement
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

Dont get ur hopes up they wont be fired during the season . I honestly dont see manny getting fired ( hope im wrong ) . They prob wont even count last year cause covid year so only year 2 in their eyes lol

Advertisement
How in the world did I wake up today and this clown and the clown AD not be fired yet. Frenk do it u *****. U can’t let it last thru the weekend
The reality is Manny is not getting fired. You guys need to get over the fact that the university is going to let him finish the season And probably going to give him a fourth year…..

Dont get ur hopes up they wont be fired during the season . I honestly dont see manny getting fired ( hope im wrong ) . They prob wont even count last year cause covid year so only year 2 in their eyes lol
As if he couldn’t have justifiably been fired after that 2019 disaster. Firing Enos basically gave him a pass for that **** show

They just do not care. It very simple.

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

I find myself asking, why should I care?

Advertisement
You speculating?

Yes. The way we are trending, we might end up with 5 straight L's here soon. Everything will work itself out, they won't survive this. Our first true road game in a couple of weeks vs. a coach that owns ours, it will get ugly and the noise will get louder. Just wait, more L's to come and we will get what we want.

Advertisement
Nothing is happening until Sunday October 24th when we are officially eliminated from the Coastal after losing to both UNC and NCST.

Yes. The way we are trending, we might end up with 5 straight L's here soon. Everything will work itself out, they won't survive this. Our first true road game in a couple of weeks vs. a coach that owns ours, it will get ugly and the noise will get louder. Just wait, more L's to come and we will get what we want.
I get that and I agree but the fact that it has to get this bad, if not worse, to see action from these ******** is beyond frustrating. This is why i am happy we lost last night.

Advertisement
Negative to what? You think they can him before the end of this season?
Yes, i think they'll have to fire him. They probably wouldn't without public pressure though. Wasn't trying to sound like a smartass either fyi...but i did.

Advertisement
Back