Wake game at noon on ESPNU

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 11m
Miami's home game against Wake Forest on Oct. 26 will be played at noon on ESPNU. #Canes #Wake

Kelly Stouffer ughhhhh

Advertisement
No complaints here, every game we have had so far has been on tv outside of savannah state and spoon had us covered on that. We're getting Primetime Thursday and probably November 2nd. Hopefully we take care of business

Advertisement
No complaints here, every game we have had so far has been on tv outside of savannah state and spoon had us covered on that. We're getting Primetime Thursday and probably November 2nd. Hopefully we take care of business

if us and vt doesn't lose, nov 9 has the potential to be another top 10 matchup.

I like noon games because I'm mountain time zone, so I just wake up and the game is on. no hours of unproductive pacing

if us and vt doesn't lose, nov 9 has the potential to be another top 10 matchup.

if we win on Nov. 2, every game will be on either ESPN/ESPN2/ABC bc we'll be top 5 & every game has NATIONAL TITLE implications

Advertisement

And SS was still available on ESPN3.

Hae noon games because im in Japan and i have to stay up until 1 am sunday to watch

in cali its kinda tough waking up at 9am to watch the games....but ill still do it.....east coast aint that hard. Cant even watch college gameday anymore

Good, I have a stupid Halloween party to go that night and I'm done worrying about our stupid attendance.

Advertisement
241.gif

Advertisement
They're using us to support ESPNU. I don't think a team has been on there more than us this season. Lol. I have it at home or I can watch it on my phone or my computer. I'm good

in cali its kinda tough waking up at 9am to watch the games....but ill still do it.....east coast aint that hard. Cant even watch college gameday anymore

Try being in Korea... Probably will have to miss the UNC game because of work. Thank God for flashforwards.

Advertisement
Back